• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep of the Year - 2014

theallblacks

Known Member
14/6/12
I was very happy the BFF is so regarded, I just ordered the Rose Gold version from Ryan, so excited! :)

Brim

Known Member
12/4/12
I was very happy the BFF is so regarded, I just ordered the Rose Gold version from Ryan, so excited! :)

I may have to get one myself. I tried on a gen rose gold in Vegas a couple weeks ago and it was stunning, but I'll never have a gen BP at those prices.

theallblacks

Known Member
14/6/12
I may have to get one myself. I tried on a gen rose gold in Vegas a couple weeks ago and it was stunning, but I'll never have a gen BP at those prices.

Yeah, I was very close to purchasing a genuine one from chrono 24, but decided to try the rep first, this is the epitome of a timeless watch :)

CoffeeTime

Horology Curious
19/1/15
Haha, maybe I was just hoping for a list of up and coming 2015 reps in the meantime :p

airking1975

29/12/08
I guess TC V6 is so good, that people put it in a whole different category, that it doesn't come to mind when thinking about "rep" of the year. That being said, the Pelagos takes my vote. It realy is the modern Sub that Rolex should be making.
BFF is a beautiful watch, but really... why? Just let it be an old watch everyone forgot about and only like now because it's really the original "sub". Take away that provenance. what have you? An interesting piece, but not the best of the year.