• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep of the Year - 2014

spursian

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Bronzo

Even though I can't wear it because my small wrist :(

panerai-luminor-pam382-mobile-wallpaper.jpg
It looks good even on my 6.5" wrist...

Vanquish

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/12
Pis it confirmed that they're making the dark night version?

Hi Derik. Sorry for my delay mate ...

Unfortunately, so far, this is my desire and many others like you my friend. But nothing prevents it becomes true, isn't it? ;)

Cheers.

sasa408

I'm Pretty Popular
25/1/13
Yeah, I don't understand why the Black Bay didn't make the list. It definitely had more craze than the Pellagos.

iloveale

Horology Curious
24/11/14
InTime Ryan is one of the best dealer out there. Just bought a watch from him and sent it to indonesia. Received the watch just 1 week after payment.. Best service. Fast response. Quality control. Good communication. In some aspect better then original watch store services.

jackagi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/10/11
InTime Ryan is one of the best dealer out there. Just bought a watch from him and sent it to indonesia. Received the watch just 1 week after payment.. Best service. Fast response. Quality control. Good communication. In some aspect better then original watch store services.

Wrong thread?

TV1

Known Member
9/8/11
I haven't picked one up yet, but I gotta go with the Pelagos. It's the sub Rolex should be making - no retarded rehaut engraving, no WG surrounds on the lume. What's not to love?

The V6 or ZF?

alfawatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/9/14
BPFF - bought it with ETA (or so I am led to believe ;) ), love it, might go for the no-radiation, matches my Tesla with "Nukular" numberplate (just kidding)....

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
It would be the PAM 438 Tuttonero if its minute hand had correct length

Then my vote goes to PAM 364 Noob

ALE