Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any body know this store??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Any body know this store??

    Hi people. Any body know this store? - http://chinarwatch.ru
    Trusted or not?
    Thank’s.


    Sent from the RWI App

    #2
    I'm looking for this watch - U-boat Chimera limited edition,
    But they do not have any trusted dealer on RWI. Maybe some one help me with order?!!))))



    Sent from the RWI App

    Comment


      #3
      You joined this site in 2015 and you want to know whether a certain RU site is trusted or not.

      Fuck. Me.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
        You joined this site in 2015 and you want to know whether a certain RU site is trusted or not.

        Fuck. Me.
        I need an answer what do you know about this store, there is not cheat? And in return you get the sarcasm.
        Thank you for answer.


        Sent from the RWI App

        Comment


          #5
          You're right. Sorry for being a cunt. If you click on the list of Trusted Dealers, which is at the top of basically every page, you will find the list of trusted dealers. I hope this helps. And again, sorry.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
            You're right. Sorry for being a cunt. If you click on the list of Trusted Dealers, which is at the top of basically every page, you will find the list of trusted dealers. I hope this helps. And again, sorry.
            This store is not in trusted dealers, so I asked, maybe someone heard about it or had a deal that's all.
            Thank’s.


            Sent from the RWI App

            Comment


              #7
              no its not trusted. there are many reasons why the TD here are preferred over those that are not. You might save a few dollars but on the back end if your watch is seized or there's a problem, you'll be on your own
              * Venerably Irreproachable Panerai's

              WTB -- Pam 063, 172, 192, 719, 42mm Mare Nostrum / Slytech


              Panerai's For Sale: Mille Metri

              Comment


                #8
                Beware of Tony Chen or by whatever name he goes by these days.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by dmitrievsv View Post
                  Hi people. Any body know this store? - http://chinarwatch.ru
                  Trusted or not?
                  Thank’s.


                  Sent from the RWI App
                  Hhhhhh

                  Are you serious, this NON TD is more expensive than out TDs


                  Sent from the RWI App

                  Comment


                    #10
                    If you save a little money and never receive a watch how is that a good deal ? We have TD’s for a reason. They won’t screw us members.


                    Sent from my iPhone using RWI

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X