Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Any body know this store??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any body know this store??

Hi people. Any body know this store? - http://chinarwatch.ru
    Trusted or not?
    Thank’s.

Sent from the RWI App

I'm looking for this watch - U-boat Chimera limited edition,
    But they do not have any trusted dealer on RWI. Maybe some one help me with order?!!))))

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

You joined this site in 2015 and you want to know whether a certain RU site is trusted or not.

Fuck. Me.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
        You joined this site in 2015 and you want to know whether a certain RU site is trusted or not.

Fuck. Me.
        I need an answer what do you know about this store, there is not cheat? And in return you get the sarcasm.
        Thank you for answer.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

You're right. Sorry for being a cunt. If you click on the list of Trusted Dealers, which is at the top of basically every page, you will find the list of trusted dealers. I hope this helps. And again, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
            You're right. Sorry for being a cunt. If you click on the list of Trusted Dealers, which is at the top of basically every page, you will find the list of trusted dealers. I hope this helps. And again, sorry.
            This store is not in trusted dealers, so I asked, maybe someone heard about it or had a deal that's all.
            Thank’s.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Working...
            X