Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

An upcoming project - DV001 & DV002

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An upcoming project - DV001 & DV002

My dear friends, I promise an update to the thread "Watches from us" so this is the first of many.
    This is for the upcoming project, which I will name it DV001 & DV002 for now for discussion.

A little info on this two designs:

DV001- "Abalone" shape with 2 dial variation

Case Width: 44mm
    Case Length: 46mm
    Lug Size: 22mm
    Sapphire Crystal
    Movement: ETA 2824-2
    Raise date window border
    Water Resistence: 200meters

DV002- "Can" Shape with 2 dial variation

Case Width: 47.60mm
    Case Length: 45.50mm
    Case Height: 13.50mm
    Lug Size: 22mm
    "Hidden Lug Design"
    Sapphire Crystal
    Movement: ETA 2824-2
    Raise date window border
    Water Resistence: 200meters

The watches are built are ergonomically designed to fit nicely for people with small wrist as well.

They will come in 2 different design dials, selected few colours will be produced during first batch.

Also, as lug size are the same, bracelet and rubber straps will be interchangeable.
    Additional dials, hands and bezel inserts will also be available later to everyone for upgrade.

Will update once a running prototype is made.

Do give us your feedback, we would love to hear what our friends here think.

And also a question for everyone: how much do you think it will cost? or how much are you willing to pay for such a design? please give reason so we can take note of everyones' advices.

Thank you so much for looking!

TFG

I like the first one, nice classic cushion case design with a hint of Squale about it.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Its not really my style but it looks very well made. Price i would say 500 Dollars? Because of the ETA 2824-2 movement, which is quiet expensive.

Comment

Would love to hear more from our friends here, always room for improvements

Comment

Loving that cushion dial! Any chance you plan to make a chrono for it? Something like a Hamilton Pan Europ would be amazing!
          Pam obsessed

Comment

This is an interesting project. I greatly look forward to more details, prices and the watches becoming available.
            Good luck with this venture.

Comment

Originally posted by Sogeha, post: 3215425, member: 0
              This is an interesting project. I greatly look forward to more details, prices and the watches becoming available.
              Good luck with this venture.
              Oh hello there, what are you doing here!

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
              RM#1:
              I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

^ Hello mate, I pop into all the forums from time to time.

Comment

Love the orange dial and bezel...beautiful watch...can't wait to see the prototype

Sent from iPhone v6s

Comment

Also absolutely love the logo!

Sent from iPhone v6s

Comment

Damn! An Orange Tuna Homage! That looks amazing! When are these going into production??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X