• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The 2021 Lexus LC500 Convertible Is Here !!

nikken

Horology Curious
22/8/14
Doug is right - nobody is going to buy a 100,000 dollar convertible !

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
You will be surprised how a car like this will be wiped out by those with deep pockets. Let us not forget that Lexus is a very reliable and dependable car. Bar none. This is a car you would not hesitate to drive from Los Angeles to New York, without a worry in the world. And do it often. And that is an undisputed fact. Try that with an Italian , German, or British exotic sports car ........... Hah !

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
This is a car you would not hesitate to drive from Los Angeles to New York, without a worry in the world. And do it often. And that is an undisputed fact. Try that with an Italian , German, or British exotic sports car ........... Hah !

You must be joking, right? You really believe you couldn't drive a Merc, BMW or Porsche across the USofA without an issue?

Docrolex

Known Member
28/12/19
Germany
Not a bad car, I guess in a couple of years you will be able to catch one with a big discount. But i am a corvette guy, Corvette is extremely comfortable, reliable and versatile for a supersportscar, here in Germany it is extremely fun to drive, as we have no or just very mild speed limits, it is even very comfortable at high speeds. So I will wait for the C8 Convertible to arrive someday here in Europe.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
No you can not drive an EXOTIC European SPORTS CAR [not a sedan] , across the US coast to coast without an issue. Some thing will always be an issue. Remember the NSX. And how it navigated those thousands of miles without a hiccup. The Japanese know how to build a reliable automobile. And that goes for their exotic sports cars too. Nothing against the Euro cars [ I am a proud owner of three Mercedes Benz E class sedans. ] But the reliability built into a Toyota made vehicle is peerless. Old or new. Ask any decent sober mechanic worth his salt. You will get the same response. 2,800 miles one way non stop for over 40 hours is a bit of a stretch for most of any exotic, I mean EXOTIC here, european sports car without 'something' [anything] going wrong......... That's my opinion .