Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

The All New Mid-Engine 2020 Corvette Stingray !!.......... Jay Leno Checks It Out !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The All New Mid-Engine 2020 Corvette Stingray !!.......... Jay Leno Checks It Out !!

It is about time !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZGCJu2OaAg ....................... and another look : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTPejINZI7E ................................and here is the official press introduction : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psE-pDxXvcQ .................................................. ......................................... from concept car to full production, a short history : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2078lxDXeo
    Last edited by SUMIKITO; 24-07-19, 11:27. Reason: updates ...
    'My reps all take a lickin' but keep on ticking!' Bravo! A Rolex owner is never late. Even if he is late, he is still not late. RWI . Such a lovely place....... This could be Heaven or this could be Hell. We are all just prisoners here, of our own device. Relax, we are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like. But you can never leave.... Paperless Billing : "Sign up to get your bill online and save a tree"..... well my answer to that is : "Stop using toilet paper now and save thousands of trees Bozo ! "

Sweet!
    Midnight Rider[S][/S]

Comment

I’ve already placed my deposit on one. I don’t even know what the $CAD pricing will be. Oh well, I could always sell my spot in line.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bones2U View Post
        I’ve already placed my deposit on one. I don’t even know what the $CAD pricing will be. Oh well, I could always sell my spot in line.....

It’s a production car, there’s going to be plenty!

I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs,
        Blown up for Raquel Welch.
        But when I wind up in the hay it's only hay, Hey Hey

Comment

Originally posted by macarone View Post

It’s a production car, there’s going to be plenty!

Not for the first two years. They won’t be able to make enough of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bones2U View Post

Not for the first two years. They won’t be able to make enough of them.

No worries, the lines are in overtime!

Comment

That is exactly what should worry us, when the lines are in overtime ! GM workers are not exactly used to working hard beyond 5pm . Most of them wanna hit the couch and drink a couple of cold ones when they come home, even on a Monday !! GM should hire some new young blood who would be proud and enjoy building this car. Quality control is a must with this car. The world is watching !
              'My reps all take a lickin' but keep on ticking!' Bravo! A Rolex owner is never late. Even if he is late, he is still not late. RWI . Such a lovely place....... This could be Heaven or this could be Hell. We are all just prisoners here, of our own device. Relax, we are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like. But you can never leave.... Paperless Billing : "Sign up to get your bill online and save a tree"..... well my answer to that is : "Stop using toilet paper now and save thousands of trees Bozo ! "

Comment

They have spent over $750M in retooling for this vehicle in one of the best plants in the country. I’m sure QA won’t be an issue. They are being built right now side by side the current model with the same teams. I just hope they have the cooling figured-out.

Comment

Working...
                X