• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2019 Aston Martin with a Mercedes AMG engine !

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
And so is your avatar ! .......we are all entitled to our own opinions, right ? .............. I'll bet two chicken eggs that it is a lot better looking then your present car ! Geeeezez ! some folks .........................

Reactions: timmywatch

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Hope they rewired the electronics - that old Lucas wiring used to drive me nuts on my 72 Triumph Spitfire and my 76 MGB.
That AMG will get that Aston Martin moving for sure.
That silhouette is incredible !
Looks like a lot of car for 150k.
Think I'm in love. I've got to find out more. Beautiful!

Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

SUMIKITO

Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
It has been ages and decades since the old Lucas wiring found on British cars was used. that is history now ! .........the reason i posted the above, is because Aston Martin has seen the light and used an AMG engine ! .............now they are cooking !

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
+1 on the wiring haha. British cars aren’t even wired for obsolescence — the only reasonable conclusion I can come to is that it depends on how hungover Nigel was the day he decided to tackle the wiring haha.

Cool project car!!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
It has been ages and decades since the old Lucas wiring found on British cars was used. that is history now ! .........the reason i posted the above, is because Aston Martin has seen the light and used an AMG engine ! .............now they are cooking !

Guess I'm showing my age. This definitely brings Aston Martin back in the competition. That interior looks sick !

Taz71

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/6/16
Parts Unknown
That’s one BMFer! The exhaust note is a thing of beauty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUMIKITO

Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
If the 3 million dollar Pagani Huayra uses an AMG Mercedes engine, that speaks volumes for AMG ! Great engines they are indeed. If you cant beat them, use them !..... Big balls of fire, yes.

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
And so is your avatar ! .......we are all entitled to our own opinions, right ? .............. I'll bet two chicken eggs that it is a lot better looking then your present car ! Geeeezez ! some folks .........................
I can give you my Whatsapp an Send you some Pics...

991.1gt3rs
2018panamera4s
993s
Macan s

;)

Sent from the RWI App

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
Hope they rewired the electronics - that old Lucas wiring used to drive me nuts on my 72 Triumph Spitfire and my 76 MGB.
That AMG will get that Aston Martin moving for sure.
That silhouette is incredible !
Looks like a lot of car for 150k.
Think I'm in love. I've got to find out more. Beautiful!

Thanks for sharing!
Love the spitfire

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: DD60