• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Purchased AP ZF 15202OR from PureTime (First Rep Purchase)

mrlmnop

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/2/21
Hi RWI,

Just wanted to document my journey with purchasing my first rep from PureTime. It is a AP ZF 15202OR.

I purchased it on 5/20/2021, so it has been about 10 days since the time of purchase.

Still waiting for QC photos. Will keep this thread updated!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. Please be noted due to the raids ,delivery from factory is taking much longer. We will try our best to complete your order ASAP

Reactions: mrlmnop

mrlmnop

21/2/21
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. Please be noted due to the raids ,delivery from factory is taking much longer. We will try our best to complete your order ASAP

Hi PureTime,

Curious to know if there's any updates on my order from ZF factory? Is it possible to know how much longer the wait is? Thanks!

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Curious to know if there's any updates on my order from ZF factory? Is it possible to know how much longer the wait is? Thanks!

Factory didn't supply the 15202 in this weekly delivery . So we may need to wait for one more week for next supply

Reactions: mrlmnop

mrlmnop

21/2/21
Factory didn't supply the 15202 in this weekly delivery . So we may need to wait for one more week for next supply

Okay thank you for the update! I hope to get it this week.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you so much! It looks incredible :D I can't wait to get it. I will take better photos!

Thank you. We will ship it out as soon as possible. Hope shipping will be smooth