• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

In Puretime Purgatory

CadillacCandid

Horology Curious
3/5/21
Puretime said my order was seized after mailing it out Match 6th they said they would reship it. It’s May 4th I haven’t gotten anything every time I contact them they give me the same story they’re trying to get it back and it will take a few weeks. It’s been MONTHS and nothing. Selective scamming I’m starting to think

stepanok

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/12/13
Puretime said my order was seized after mailing it out Match 6th they said they would reship it. It’s May 4th I haven’t gotten anything every time I contact them they give me the same story they’re trying to get it back and it will take a few weeks. It’s been MONTHS and nothing. Selective scamming I’m starting to think

Did you ask for a refund?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Selective scamming I’m starting to think

I see you joined the forum today and this is your first (and for the moment) only post.

P.S. Puretime is a TD, RWI TDs don't scam - selectively or otherwise.

Reactions: CadillacCandid

Dirkjon

Supporter
Certified
15/4/12
USA
Puretime said my order was seized after mailing it out

Have you confirmed that the PT website you ordered from is the legit PT website? Believe it or not, there are scammers out there that copy TD websites.

CadillacCandid

Horology Curious
3/5/21
I see you joined the forum today and this is your first (and for the moment) only post.

P.S. Puretime is a TD, RWI TDs don't scam - selectively or otherwise.

Couldn’t let myself get molested in the dark ????????‍♂️

stepanok

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/12/13
I will be after their Labor Day break

Just get your money back and wait some time before ordering anything for a while. Things are very difficult at the moment. Puretime is no scammer and they will make the refund if you are adamant about it. God knows where the watch is..................

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
So you opened this thread first before asking for any respectful working out with the TD?
Don't you think the chain of your actions is unfortunate?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Sorry for what happened. At this moment, it's not possible to order most of the watches since factories are closed due to the raids. That's why it's better to reship when the package is returned to us but the returning time is out of our control. Please send to us an email at [email protected] if you would like a refund

Reactions: Hasselbaink