• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updates on raids and Puretime relocation

altaylar1

Known Member
23/9/20
PT perhaps you could do a bit of a brief on what raids have been like historically and what motivations (conjecture of course) are behind these (crackdowns which happened in the past revolved around major events like Olympics, US/China relations talks, etc.) and (again conjecture) what your expectations are going forward.

Your previous threads on "Puretime's mechanics within the rep industry" have been hugely informative and I'm sure board members here would gladly welcome a few words from a long time participant such as yourself.

Yes, please!!
I believe the members here are not only interested in the watches themselves, but the dynamics in the factories too. "Mechanics within the rep industry" is one of my favorite threads on this forum, and it would be really cool if you guys can make a thread helping us understand what is going on with these raids, and the reasons behind them.

Reactions: RedBearrd

Xizm

Looking Around
8/4/21
PureTimeWatch I am getting sick and tired of your false promises. First order on 28th of January and still no watch! I have been very patient and understand the problems you have with raids but this is not acceptable anymore. Over and over you promise me to send QC pics, nothing happened.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
PureTimeWatch I am getting sick and tired of your false promises. First order on 28th of January and still no watch! I have been very patient and understand the problems you have with raids but this is not acceptable anymore. Over and over you promise me to send QC pics, nothing happened.

Please understand it's tough time for all the dealers and factories. Please PM me your order number. I will check it for you

Xizm

Looking Around
8/4/21
Please understand it's tough time for all the dealers and factories. Please PM me your order number. I will check it for you

PM sent. I understand it's a very tough time with all the raids but the way you are dealing with my order is abnormally bad and has nothing to do with raids. Please stop telling me lies and start delivering.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
PM sent. I understand it's a very tough time with all the raids but the way you are dealing with my order is abnormally bad and has nothing to do with raids. Please stop telling me lies and start delivering.

Thank you. Will check then let you know as soon as possible

Steve K

Looking Around
25/6/21
Have to say I have had terrible service from Puretime. They had my watch (in for repair) since January and then got lost in the raids (although just kept telling me to hang on hang on hang on). Trying to get Shuang or anyone to communicate is terrible. I asked a question under a different email address about buying a watch and they replied instantly. Really enjoyed the 2 watches I'd bought (and felt sorry for the raids) but trying to deal with them is terrible.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Have to say I have had terrible service from Puretime. They had my watch (in for repair) since January and then got lost in the raids (although just kept telling me to hang on hang on hang on). Trying to get Shuang or anyone to communicate is terrible. I asked a question under a different email address about buying a watch and they replied instantly. Really enjoyed the 2 watches I'd bought (and felt sorry for the raids) but trying to deal with them is terrible.

Sorry for the inconveninence caused. Things are very complicated and difficult recently ,specially we are short-handed to handel the repairs . Please PM me your order number and email address. I will look into this.

doomwisher

Horology Curious
6/8/16
I also have the same problem... sent a watch for repair months ago ... after few months Shuang told me that they have lost my watch and promised it will be replaced with a new one and since then they never answer my emails. Except when I contacted them for a new order, then the reply was almost instant.

Last edited:

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
The iconic Noob brand no more. I wish i had a buck for everytime ive seen that name mentioned here over the years and can only imagine the dollars spent on their watches each year

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I also have the same problem... sent a watch for repair months ago ... after few months Shuang told me that they have lost my watch and promised it will be replaced with a new one and since then they never answer my emails. Except when I contacted them for a new order, then the reply was almost instant.

If we have promised you a new one, please wait patiently for qc pictures from us. Please understand factories are supplying once two weeks or once a month so QC pictures could be late.
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

ggrilo

Horology Curious
5/6/21
To much complains about Puretime, in my case I’m already waiting for over a month for my order, always a new excuse pushing QC pictures for next week or so.
maybe is time for this forum administrator take action about keep them as trust dealers.
Why they still seeking if they know things are complicated at this moment???? Sounds like a big scam going on.

jackflash

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/10/12
EU
To much complains about Puretime, in my case I’m already waiting for over a month for my order, always a new excuse pushing QC pictures for next week or so.
maybe is time for this forum administrator take action about keep them as trust dealers.
Why they still seeking if they know things are complicated at this moment???? Sounds like a big scam going on.

There’s no scam. Ask Puretime for a refund if you’re not prepared to wait any longer.

Reactions: jxpo_94

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

We did not expect the raids to happen either. Please understand we are not factories. We don't make these watches.
We can issue you a refund if you feel you can't wait any longer. Sorry for the inconvenience caused

Reactions: Lariram

ggrilo

Horology Curious
5/6/21
Got my refund today, can’t lie I’m disappointed with all month of waist time waiting for a watch.
But I’m also understanding the situation is out of Puretime control with the raids. Hope all back to a normalcy soon, until there, thank you Puretime for my money back without any delays.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Got my refund today, can’t lie I’m disappointed with all month of waist time waiting for a watch.
But I’m also understanding the situation is out of Puretime control with the raids. Hope all back to a normalcy soon, until there, thank you Puretime for my money back without any delays.

Thanks for your understanding. Hope this business will be back to normal very soon.