• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updates on raids and Puretime relocation

doomwisher

Horology Curious
6/8/16
Hello friends.
This is my first post here, but I'm long time reader of this forum.
Unfortunately the reason for my first post is not good, but I'm sure that we all can go trough this together in the coming days.
I have made this thread, because there is some information in other threads about this issue, but now we can follow the situation here so every information about latest raids and relocation of Puretime are concentrated here.
I'm satisfied from Puretime service and I have very good experience with them and I'm sure that I will continue to work with them for the future.
I have placed order 100227089 on 4/6/2021 and I also have returned order 100215282 for repair (or replace) and according to the tracking number they already get my retuned order.
My orders get caught by this unfortunate situation and I know that many people have the same issues like me so it will be useful to share here the latest information on which factories has been raided and what impact that will have on our future orders.
According to some information that I have it happens to be that not only factories has been raided but some of the "forwarders" were targeted. I hope Puretime is safe and they get away with it.
My latest information from Jennifer is on 23th April says:
"Hi We still have not yet settled our new office. I am afraid you will need to wait for 2-3 weeks more till
everything is back up."

I have also information from another TD that some factories are back on track and I have actually made order with them and my order is already shipped. That leads me to think that Puretime might have more problems than order TD's and this has led them to relocate (this is my speculation).

My questions to Puretime:
Is there any good news coming?
When you will complete your office relocation?
Are you have been targeted directly by the raids?
When did you expect everytihng will be back on track?

We hope Puretime is back soon again to make their customers happy!

I hope my thread is helpful.
Best regards!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for the incovenience caused. We understand it's been frustrating .However, we did not expect that to happen either. Most of the major factories are still closed since also because the labor's day holidays are coming in China. The good news is we should be able to process orders again in two weeks .

Reactions: jxpo_94

doomwisher

Horology Curious
6/8/16
Sorry for the incovenience caused. We understand it's been frustrating .However, we did not expect that to happen either. Most of the major factories are still closed since also because the labor's day holidays are coming in China. The good news is we should be able to process orders again in two weeks .

Thanks for your fast reply. Today I have just received QC photos for one of my watches. So I guess things are slowly getting back on track. :)

Apeterso13

Horology Curious
19/4/21
Is the expectation that new orders can be placed in two weeks on the puretimewatch.io site?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Is the expectation that new orders can be placed in two weeks on the puretimewatch.io site?
Yes, hopefully we can take new orders again in the coming two weeks
Thanks for your fast reply. Today I have just received QC photos for one of my watches. So I guess things are slowly getting back on track. :)
Thank you so much for being patient. We will reorder all the watches for the pending orders . But some famous factories are still closed. Things are getting improved but still need more time.

doomwisher

Horology Curious
6/8/16
Just got this update from Puretime:

Replica Watch Market Crackdown Update and PureTime's Holiday Schedule

As you may know there was a severe raid in the replica watch industry, it is the biggest raid we have ever seen so far, many factories / makers stopped delivering and we had to relocate our QC and Shipping deprtments for safety reasons.
We decide to stop taking new orders until most makers are back to work.
80% of the watch makers are not working and we still have some pending orders to ship, we will arrange as soon as the makers start to deliver again, sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
Here is the delivery availability of the major makers:
Closed and probably not opening again: GMF, TBF, NOOB, V6F, V9F, JBF, Green Maker;
Closed and will reopen: AR, JF, VS, XF, VRF, KZF, OXF;
Available for delivery: EW, ZF, GF.
PureTime Labor Day Holiday: 1st May - 5th May, back to work on 6th May.

crunchycarrot00

14/6/18
Damn

Noob possibly not reopening is absolutely huge news...

The rep 4130 may be "discontinued"...

crunchycarrot00

14/6/18
PT perhaps you could do a bit of a brief on what raids have been like historically and what motivations (conjecture of course) are behind these (crackdowns which happened in the past revolved around major events like Olympics, US/China relations talks, etc.) and (again conjecture) what your expectations are going forward.

Your previous threads on "Puretime's mechanics within the rep industry" have been hugely informative and I'm sure board members here would gladly welcome a few words from a long time participant such as yourself.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
PT perhaps you could do a bit of a brief on what raids have been like historically and what motivations (conjecture of course) are behind these (crackdowns which happened in the past revolved around major events like Olympics, US/China relations talks, etc.) and (again conjecture) what your expectations are going forward.

Your previous threads on "Puretime's mechanics within the rep industry" have been hugely informative and I'm sure board members here would gladly welcome a few words from a long time participant such as yourself.

Thank you for your advice. I will think about it.

Does pureitme only take bitcoin and litecoin?

We take bitcoin only

doomwisher

Horology Curious
6/8/16
Do you have any updates now after Labor day holidays?
Which makers re-opened now?