• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updates on raids and Puretime relocation

azpace

Horology Curious
1/2/16
I ordered more than a month ago. 3kf Nautilus. Not yet received QC pictures. Is there any hope for my order to be processed?

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU
Hello my friend,
I recently ordered a ZF Hulk... will receive QC pics as normal or I'll have to wait ?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I recently ordered a ZF Hulk... will receive QC pics as normal or I'll have to wait ?

ZF hulk is available . Factory is delivering in a weekly so qc pics will take a bit longer than usual

Reactions: Neo_7

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU
ZF hulk is available . Factory is delivering in a weekly so qc pics will take a bit longer than usual

Ok, fine. Many thanks as always for this kind of quick updates.. very appreciated. :)

Darkbil

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/21
Available for delivery : ZF, PPF, 3KF

The raids is still ongoing. Factories are keeping a low profile now. Most of the factories are temporarily closed till futher notice.

We couldn't print cards at this moment

Hello PureTime,

I ordered recently a "LN 116710 DJF A2836" at your website. what about JF Factory? Are they open? I would be really happy if you could tell me. Thanks in advance!

​​​​​​​Many greetings!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Ok, fine. Many thanks as always for this kind of quick updates.. very appreciated. :)

You are welcome :) Thanks for your order

Any news about deliveries from VSF?

VSF still hasn't supplied the watches

Any updates on XF?

XF is not available

I ordered recently a "LN 116710 DJF A2836" at your website. what about JF Factory? Are they open? I would be really happy if you could tell me. Thanks in advance!

DJF is not same as JF. DJF can supply. JF is closed now

Reactions: Darkbil and Neo_7

jagarc

Looking Around
23/5/21
Thank you for the updates. Last week you told me JF was open and I imidiatly placed the order. Now you are saying it's close, is it temporarily close? What do you recommend I should do now?

rotu87

Horology Curious
24/5/21
Baveno
I ordered
this model via Puretime: “SUBMARINER 116610 LN BLACK CERAMIC DJF 904L 1:1 BEST EDITION ON SS BRACELET SA3135”
. The TD offered me instead of a model I had ordered, because it was not available. I'm waiting for the QC photos. As soon as you send them to me, I'll update you. Thanks Puretime for the help. ????

spotcom

Finger Lickin’ Good
Supporter
Certified
15/6/19
USA
Any updates on GMF? Are they still open?

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
Hey Angus, hope you are well. Is the OMF and ROF makers open. Some dealers say yes and some say no.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for the updates. Last week you told me JF was open and I imidiatly placed the order. Now you are saying it's close, is it temporarily close? What do you recommend I should do now?

Sorry about this. It is temporarily. JF suddenly closed because there is raids once again

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
I see thanks. Do you think JF, ROF and OMF will open in next 1-2 weeks or longer?