• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updates on raids and Puretime relocation

Migueldef1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/17
Hello, is the Omega 600m gmt from (blue) from VSF available?

regards,

OJAIII

Known Member
18/12/16
They don't work on the weekends.

That’s fine that they don’t work on weekends. But I emailed them multiple times not on the weekends with no answer. When they do answer they say send your bit coin address so I do. Then they don’t return it to the btc coin address. So I message them again saying can you do the return and they say send us the btc address and again I send the address and again they don’t and now I message on here to maybe get some help and they lie saying they answer emails every day and that’s not true because they didn’t after messaging on here and still didn’t return my money after I sent the address for the 4th time. So I have now just sent it six times. I appreciate you taking up for them but all they are doing is lying and not sending me the money and trying to make themselves look good on the forum

Sent from the RWI App

OJAIII

Known Member
18/12/16
We've asked you a few times but recieved no btc address from you. Please PM me your btc address. We will do the refund as soon as possible

I’ve sent it 10 times now and you still haven’t made the return. Check you emails. If you message back every 24 hrs you would see the address

Sent from the RWI App

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I’ve sent it 10 times now and you still haven’t made the return. Check you emails. If you message back every 24 hrs you would see the address

We didn't get your email regarding the the btc address . Please PM me your btc address.

BalugaWhale

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
10/11/20
Hey, guys thank you for the valuable infos, especially PT. Do we now if 3KF and ZF are available ?

Stedex

Looking Around
24/3/18
puretime Hi!. I purchase a VRF Rolex GMT Master II Pepsi (126710), but, due to what happened, I still have no news of my order. Do you have an estimated time to replace this watch (always VRF)?. To have it, how many more days are we talking about?. I wait for answers. Regards!