• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updates on raids and Puretime relocation

sknym

Horology Curious
17/1/13
I have not received any reply to my payment email even after several days. Are you in business?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I have not received any reply to my payment email even after several days. Are you in business?

Yes, we are in business. We always respond within 24 hours. Please kindly resend your email or PM me your order number. Thanks

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
Let's cut to the point. When will VSF be back ? Is there anything which could give a us rough assessment on how long they will be gone?

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
Let's cut to the point. When will VSF be back ? Is there anything which could give a us rough assessment on how long they will be gone?

Sounds like they won’t be back. Along with noob. Like TC they are now of yesteryear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Nobody knows :( People are all waiting for further notice. Seems they won't be back soon

Last edited:
Reactions: Time_Wizard

jjhoffas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/10/19
Sweden
Someone that knows anything about the BP factory? Open or closed?

Thank you for your answers.

Faytona

Looking Around
3/9/21
Do you have the ZF 39mm Tudor BB available?

twodollar

Horology Curious
16/9/21
Hi Angus, do you have this watch from ZF available? Am trying to get this for my wedding in 1.5 months time. Tried enquiring but no response.

If yes please let me know, i'll make the payment immediately.

ROYAL OAK 39MM 15202 SS ZF 1:1 BEST EDITION BLUE TEXTURED DIAL ON SS BRACELET A2121

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi Angus, do you have this watch from ZF available? Am trying to get this for my wedding in 1.5 months time. Tried enquiring but no response.

If yes please let me know, i'll make the payment immediately.

ROYAL OAK 39MM 15202 SS ZF 1:1 BEST EDITION BLUE TEXTURED DIAL ON SS BRACELET A2121

We've emailed you back regarding this yesterday. Thank you

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Do you have the ZF 39mm Tudor BB available?

It's not available now. There are mid-autumn festival holidays and national holidays soon. This might be back in stocks next month after these holidays

Garygarykun

Horology Curious
21/6/21
Tokyo, Japan
BP is open

Just placed an order with TD (Trusty) and checked the status

BPF is open.
ARF and VSF are closed.
ARF scheduled to be back in 1-2weeks.

Delta variant is spreading in some parts of China now. My company has 7 factories in China and many surrounding villages locked down, and we are experiencing lack of workers.

Not sure about the REP industry though.

Last edited:

twodollar

Horology Curious
16/9/21
We've emailed you back regarding this yesterday. Thank you

Thanks Angus.

Am getting conflicting responses tho. Jen mentioned ZF was open yesterday but today she mentioned that ZF got closed due to raids 2 days ago.

Able to clarify?