• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex not available, due to raids?

Benz2019

Horology Curious
14/9/19
Hi

This is my third time ordering from Puretime but unfortunately this time it is taking a decent amount of time. According to Jennifer, there are some problems with the delivery due to raids at the factories (?). Is this correct and how long will this take?

I have ordered the DateJust 41 SS/YG VSF 1:1 jubilee

Last edited:

Noobylover

Known Member
28/2/21
Hi

This is my third time ordering from Puretime but unfortunately this time it is taking a decent amount of time. According to Jennifer, there are some problems with the delivery due to raids at the factories (?). Is this correct and how long will this take?

Trusty sent on an email to everyone who is subscribed to updates and he flagged the raids and the delays. I just ordered a Cartier from Andrew at trusty and he said it might be a week or two before he can get it from the factory because everyone is lying low right now.

Sent from the RWI App

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi

Thanks for your order and sorry for the inconvenience caused. All the pending orders will be delayed ,specially for this watch you ordered which is on back order. It could be a few weeks or even longer. Please stay with us. If you feel you could not wait that longer, you can email us at [email protected] for a refund. Thank you

Reactions: Eatdirtfartdust

Eatdirtfartdust

Known Member
17/4/19
STL. MO USA
Since Puretime is having to relocate, I was notified that the watch I selected has been lost and they will need to source another one from the factory, but the factory has been raided.
I was given a 1-2 week timeframe. Is that a reasonable timeframe, or can I expect it to take longer before they have another watch to send me QC pictures? I also want to make sure that I'm getting the watch from the factory I selected. If it's simply not possible, I would prefer to take a refund and buy a different watch altogether than the same watch from a different factory. Thank you.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I was given a 1-2 week timeframe. Is that a reasonable timeframe, or can I expect it to take longer before they have another watch to send me QC pictures? I also want to make sure that I'm getting the watch from the factory I selected.

We still have no idea how long it will take but we will try to complete your order as soon as when everything is normal.

iwcfanboy

Horology Curious
17/2/21
Since Puretime is having to relocate, I was notified that the watch I selected has been lost and they will need to source another one from the factory, but the factory has been raided.
I was given a 1-2 week timeframe. Is that a reasonable timeframe, or can I expect it to take longer before they have another watch to send me QC pictures? I also want to make sure that I'm getting the watch from the factory I selected. If it's simply not possible, I would prefer to take a refund and buy a different watch altogether than the same watch from a different factory. Thank you.

I'm in the same boat as you, watch got lost in the move and replacement is subject to factory shutdown. Hopefully everything will be back to normal this coming week!

Reactions: Eatdirtfartdust

bigmadden

Horology Curious
15/8/16
I've been waiting for over a month myself, but what can you do, it's a tough situation for everyone involved and I assume it'll come when things are safe again!

HakamMarwan

Horology Curious
15/4/21
Man I didnt place my order yet but really really drooling over a VRF pepsi ... communication with trusty time indicates a few more weeks ( no granted tho )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk