• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime : Order hasn't been received (No Tracking Update for more than 5 days)

humzahb

Looking Around
6/3/21
I ordered an Aquanaut 5167R RG 3KF Best Edition Brown Dial on Brown Rubber Strap A324 Super Clone V2 from PureTime on February 22nd, 2021. They shipped out the watch on February 25th, 2021. and the last update I got from them is that the watch has "Released from customs: customs cleared" which was on March 1st. It has been on transit for at least 10 days and their website states that I would receive my order within 7-10 days. Has anyone else received this update and then no further update? I have attached a breakdown of the tracking since it has shipped out. I'm just scared that maybe I wont receive my watch or that I got scammed.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
You are not scammed,they shipped your watch Also you do not need to worry,it has cleared from customs(the tricky part) and soon will be in your hands
Dont worry looks like you will have it probably in a week
Regards

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
My attorney’s website said he always won. But I’m in jail!! Last time I trust a website for information.

Btw, I’m sure if you check the fine print, that estimate is only an estimate and they are not responsible for shipping delays due to the carrier. All of which are experiencing slower delivery times.

Take your meds and you’ll be just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

humzahb

Looking Around
6/3/21
j21 has this happened with you before as well? im new to 4px shipping. people tell me they ghost on updates. I just need some clarification from people who have been through it or puretime themselves.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order and sorry for the shipping delay. Please understand we can not control the shipping after it left our hands. Please give it a bit more time and you should recieve it soon.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
j21 has this happened with you before as well? im new to 4px shipping. people tell me they ghost on updates. I just need some clarification from people who have been through it or puretime themselves.

Can happen with any shipping company, just chill. Thousands of packages less staff due to global pandemic. Your parcel is in transit, we sometimes wait weeks and occasionally even months for updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KrisGeorgia

Horology Curious
10/8/23
United States
Im at the same situation, I Ordered received the tracking number, but it shows delivered in New York and I live in Cumming Georgia, I tried many times message them, but no answer. Any tips how to proceed? TIA

jeffm1000

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
25/6/23
USA
Im at the same situation, I Ordered received the tracking number, but it shows delivered in New York and I live in Cumming Georgia, I tried many times message them, but no answer. Any tips how to proceed? TIA
First tip is to stop multi posting this in different sections and be organized so people can try to help out out. Go to your other post in their review section and answer keep it all in one place. Trust me, if you joined here before you ordered, an admin will be here to help you out soon.

What

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Please email us at [email protected] We will ask shipping company to double check for you. Thanks