• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Customer Service

fadsungeon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/2/21
Hi! How i can contact someone else other than Billing Deparment via Email. I sent btc on sunday and nothing has really happened and quite empty responses. I just want to be sure about 1 thing. PM here is fine also

fadsungeon

23/2/21
Can someone help me because i dont understand. My order was 429$ so monday i sent 0,009022btc (fees paid) and tuesday/wednesday i was told i only sent 408$ and i was asked to send 20$ more. But i checked the sent btc and it was +452$.

how is that?

fadsungeon

23/2/21
Can you guys share your opinion? I know how btc works etc..

fadsungeon

23/2/21
BTC was only risen during that time so my sent BTC was never at 408$ like they claimed. I insisted a refund right away when they asked for more. Not so Trusted Dealer in my case.

fadsungeon

23/2/21
Oh And my "refunded" btc was only 391$ of course for some reason. Just got it.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We've recieved almost hundred of messages from you to our email addresses everyday. Please don't write multiple messages everywhere if possible .
The amount we recieved from you is not enough ( you need to focus on the USD value when you send a BTC payment) and since you've insisted a refund, We've followed your request and issued you the refund. Thank you.

fadsungeon

23/2/21
Upper image is sent and bottom recieved. Of course i write multiple messages if you are trying ask for more and lie.

fadsungeon

23/2/21
We've recieved almost hundred of messages from you to our email addresses everyday. Please don't write multiple messages everywhere if possible .
The amount we recieved from you is not enough ( you need to focus on the USD value when you send a BTC payment) and since you've insisted a refund, We've followed your request and issued you the refund. Thank you.

My issued refund wasnt even 408$ :D

fadsungeon

23/2/21
Ps. 0.0090222btc was enough for "429$" everyday no matter the usd value

fadsungeon

23/2/21
But everyone can make their own conclusions from what i have told. Just shared my experience

fadsungeon

23/2/21

I suggest you focus to the USD value here. I make it simple

Order was: 429$

Sent BTC to Puretime: 0.009022 = current USD value 443$

"Refund" From Puretime: 0.007967 = current USD value 391$

Both BTC transactions in above images.

converted values using the link YOU provide in email

https://www.blockchain.com/prices/BTC?timeSpan=1&scale=0&style=line

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
oh jeeze bit coin fluctuates so rapidly

fadsungeon

23/2/21
oh jeeze bit coin fluctuates so rapidly

i know. But sent btc was enough everyday no matter the fluctuation and certainly not 408$ like claimed by Puretime. Also look at issued refund by Puretime. I provided photos of both transactions. And they even asked to send 20$ more. Thats what grinds my gears now

fadsungeon

23/2/21
Here is just my experience with Puretime. Make your own conclusions. Cheers.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We refunded the exact same value as we recieved from you. I am sorry if the BTC value drops but we 've done the best we could and fully refunded from our end.

Svitzer

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Why don’t you pay directly in USD if BTC fluctuation is a problem for you? Can’t put that problem at the dealer.

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
If you are going to be anal about $20 up or down why on earth would you pay for anything in Bitcoin and insist on a refund? You know its highly fluctuating. By the same token puretime if you are going to accept Bitcoin at the point of purchase you should issue an invoice in BTC and accept that amount for 24 hours. It's not fair on the customer for you to continually move the goalposts just because the website doesn't accept BTC in real time. Everyone is wrong here.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
if you are going to accept Bitcoin at the point of purchase you should issue an invoice in BTC and accept that amount for 24 hours.
Most of the time we recieve enough USD value from customers. There are a few cases that the amount we recieved are less. It's fine if it is a few dollars less. We also specially agreed we can leave that $20 but customer insisted a refund