• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Details on first purchase with Puretime. And thanks RWI!

flight_cray

Horology Curious
24/2/21
First, thanks RWI for all your help! Seriously you guys have been super helpful.
I wanted to share my first experience with Puretime and add some details I had to dig around for/ask about. Communication has been extremely quick. I asked Puretime about whether the item was in stock or questions on their QC process and they answered promptly (keep in mind their timezone, they're not gonna answer at 2 AM their time). When I asked about what they will include for QC, Puretime said they will include a timegrapher picture and even a waterproofing one. I requested a specific day and date be shown on the dial so we'll see if that works out ok. I used transferwise for payment and the process couldn't have been easier. Puretime gave me their details and the price in CNY with the exact spot on exchange rate so they didn't tack on anything extra there. The only fees I paid were the fees implemented by transferwise, which are really quite small (their fee will vary depending on if you pay via debit, bank, credit, etc). I'm now waiting for QC and will continue updating this thread on how everything pans out!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime :) We will process your order as soon as possible. Please feel free to let us know if you need any help