• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2nd Order. Nothing but amazing. Thanks PT

Luis Andino

Looking Around
18/2/17
Hi all,

Have been roaming the forum for a while. Thought i’d chip in my two cents. This is my second order from PT (still waiting on QC) if you’re new to this and are skeptically browsing, know that PT is a great option. Smooth sailing paying through BTC however it does require patience and understanding.

However, I do have a question for the PT staff. Could be a good point of reference for those ordering now. What are typical QC timelines right now for those who placed orders in the past 7 days? Additionally, how long after QC can you expect shipping and how long does shipping take on average to america?

Order no: 100222970

Thanks!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order and kind words. Generally QC pictures will come in about 5-6 days but it's a special period now because factories are trying to clear the backlogs that are made during the long CNY holidays. So please expect some delays in getting QC from us. We will try our best to fullfill your order ASAP

Reactions: Luis Andino