• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[First order] Submariner 41mm 126610 LV Kermit 904L Steel VSF 1:1 Best Edition VS3235

Var

Horology Curious
22/2/21
I just put in an order for a Kermit. My first order from Puretime. My one issue so far, is that they show the VISA logo on their website but don't accept VISA as a payment method. This is confusing and that logo should be removed. So instead I opted to pay with Bitcoin. Still waiting for the wallet address. Looking forward to getting a quality rep

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. We did removed the visa in the payment options . We will email you the BTC payment instructions as soon as possible.

Var

Horology Curious
22/2/21
Thanks for your order. We did removed the visa in the payment options . We will email you the BTC payment instructions as soon as possible.

Yes thanks. Can you remove the logo from the payment page? It's confusing.

Also, I just received the BTC instructions and it's requesting $5 more than the invoice that was emailed to me originally. Sending payment soon

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We offer VISA from time to time, the payment gateway told us we should be able to get VISA as payment method very soon, thank you.

Max7081

Looking Around
27/2/21

Il metodo di pagamento Visa è ancora visibile sul vostro sito al 27/02/2021 tanto è vero che il pagamento non è andato a buon fine.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Il metodo di pagamento Visa è ancora visibile sul vostro sito al 27/02/2021 tanto è vero che il pagamento non è andato a buon fine.

Visa should be back very soon. So you may wait some more days to order with visa when it's back up.

Var

Horology Curious
22/2/21
Puretime can you please verify payment? I sent BTC on 23 Feb. I emailed the wallet id to you.

Thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Puretime can you please verify payment? I sent BTC on 23 Feb. I emailed the wallet id to you.

Thanks

We always confirm payment within 24 hours. If you have not recieved any confirmation from us, please resend your email or PM me your order number. Thank you

Var

Horology Curious
22/2/21
We always confirm payment within 24 hours. If you have not recieved any confirmation from us, please resend your email or PM me your order number. Thank you

PM sent with order number and wallet number. Thanks

Last edited: