• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I have a problem with puretime

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I AM LION HEAR ME ROAR

RARRRRR !

OffbeatCheerfulElkhound-small.gif

Scary stuff.

Nenodm

Horology Curious
19/10/18
I attach myself to this post which generated a certain commotion. I bought from PureTime mid Jan '21 still no QP... Chinese new year eve I know (InTime, more honestly in my opinion, put a banner informing on the "service suspension")... but tody more than 1 month passed. I wondering whether they are investigating on their sending scheme to Europe... Your thoughts?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Your thoughts?

It's CNY, the whole country stops for more or less a month, which has an impact on the weeks before and after the holiday .

If you're in a hurry there's other places to buy watches.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I attach myself to this post which generated a certain commotion. I bought from PureTime mid Jan '21 still no QP... Chinese new year eve I know (InTime, more honestly in my opinion, put a banner informing on the "service suspension")... but tody more than 1 month passed. I wondering whether they are investigating on their sending scheme to Europe... Your thoughts?

Thank you for your order and sorry for the order being delayed. We also did posted about the CNY delays on our website. Factories will start to supply the watches recently so we should complete your order very soon. Appreciate your patience on this matter.

Reactions: g_t

jhoti

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/21
I am new on this forum ,after following this thread, pure time will be the first I will order from.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am new on this forum ,after following this thread, pure time will be the first I will order from.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum !!! We look forward to doing business with you :)

pmmailmate

Looking Around
3/3/21
This thread has made me decide I'll be purchasing my first from Puretime as well. Anyone that can deal with idiots like the OP without flipping their lid must be a damn Saint! I'll be putting an order forth tonight, mate!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
This thread has made me decide I'll be purchasing my first from Puretime as well. Anyone that can deal with idiots like the OP without flipping their lid must be a damn Saint! I'll be putting an order forth tonight, mate!

Thank you. We look forward to recieving your order :D

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
puretime team. I just sent you an email to order four watches. Great to see customer service.

Thanks for your supporting. We will write back to you soon. We look forward to doing business with you