• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I have a problem with puretime

CiaoBellaCiao

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/21
Hello everyone, I have a problem with puretime, I made a purchase from them on January 6th on the official website https://puretimewatch.io/, so far so good, they sent me the photos qc control. They shipped the package with 4px and it was stopped at customs. I received a letter from the rolex lawyers to compensate him for a damage of 400 euros and they had the package destroyed by customs, I forwarded all the documents to the puretime emails asking for a refund, they no longer answer me and they also blocked me so I can't more write to him, I would like my refund, the order is number # 100219353 Bad behavior

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Hello everyone, I have a problem with puretime, I made a purchase from them on January 6th on the official website https://puretimewatch.io/, so far so good, they sent me the photos qc control. They shipped the package with 4px and it was stopped at customs. I received a letter from the rolex lawyers to compensate him for a damage of 400 euros and they had the package destroyed by customs, I forwarded all the documents to the puretime emails asking for a refund, they no longer answer me and they also blocked me so I can't more write to him, I would like my refund, the order is number # 100219353 Bad behavior
did u send money to a "Rolex lawyer"?

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Everything is closed in China now as its CNY. But once they’re back at work in a couple of weeks time, they’ll give you some options. Usually they send you a replacement watch but using a different carrier. Just hold tight for a bit longer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CiaoBellaCiao

12/2/21
the problem is that they blocked me when I explained what happened, I can no longer send them e-mails, I want a refund, I don't feel like taking the risk.

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Did you bombard them with emails? That’s what TDs may do while they try to investigate what’s going on. Give them a break, buddy. They’ll get back to you once they have some news to share. That’s not going to happen for at least a couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Firstly do not pay the Rolex lawyers, it’s basically a confession of guilt, ignore it and if they keep contacting you tell them you know nothing about the package and someone must have sent it to you as a present or by mistake, puretime will sort this but they are on Chinese New Year so will take a couple of weeks

CiaoBellaCiao

12/2/21
hi, after several complaints I was contacted by puretime, they told me that when the holidays come back they will compensate me. I'll keep you up-to-date. regards

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for what happened to the shipment. We will never block your emails. I just had a quick look at our emails ,It's probabaly because you sent multiple emails every 2 days . At the same time, please understand we are taking CNY holidays now and our service is very limited during the holidays ( we probably can only respond to you twice or once a week ,or only after we return ). We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

CiaoBellaCiao

12/2/21
hi, you wrote to me yesterday that you will refund the full amount of the purchase made by you, I await. Greetings

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
No problem. We will email you back as soon as when we return

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We've already issued you the refund and send you the screenshot. We can not control the time you will recieve the refund but you can check with your card issuer in a few weeks.