• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Third order today!

FFenberg

Horology Curious
15/2/19
Sweden
Gentlemen!

Just placed my third order at PT and got the news about CNY Holiday coming up. Also find out the raids that occurred. Hope that doesn´t have too much of an impact on their business. Maybe PT could fill in here?

On the other hand. I live in EU and have used the UK forwarding shipping both times before, not a good option anymore due to Brexit. But have anyone used EU Direct alternative? And how´s that working?

Cheers

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order and understanding about the delays due to the coming CNY holidays.
Hope that doesn´t have too much of an impact on their business. Maybe PT could fill in here?
Things should get better after the CNY holidays but let's wait and see

FFenberg

Horology Curious
15/2/19
Sweden
Thanks for your order and understanding about the delays due to the coming CNY holidays.

Things should get better after the CNY holidays but let's wait and see

Sounds Great!

Will you still send the BitCoin wallet link for payment?

FFenberg

Horology Curious
15/2/19
Sweden
Hi..

Any news regarding timeline for the QC pics after CNY Holiday?

Starting to get eager for my watch! :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi..

Any news regarding timeline for the QC pics after CNY Holiday?

Starting to get eager for my watch! :)

We will return on 19th. Factories might be back a few days after that :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for patience. Factories will supply gradually in these days. We should fullfill your order very soon

FFenberg

Horology Curious
15/2/19
Sweden
Thanks for patience. Factories will supply gradually in these days. We should fullfill your order very soon

Great! And i recieved a shipping mail a few hours ago.. Nice to hear that your´re back on track. The only issue is that i haven´t receieved any QC pics and i have checked every inbox and spambox just so i don´t miss them.

Let´s hope that the shipped watch is OK?!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Great! And i recieved a shipping mail a few hours ago.. Nice to hear that your´re back on track. The only issue is that i haven´t receieved any QC pics and i have checked every inbox and spambox just so i don´t miss them.

Let´s hope that the shipped watch is OK?!

Great but we always send qc pictures before shipping. Please send to us an email or PM me your order number. We will check for you.