• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My second order on Puretime! shipping can be improved

lucamalcovi

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
12/11/20
Good evening everyone, I'm here to tell you about my second experience on Puretime.
I ordered a Roayal Oak RG 41mm but only after paying was I told that the watch was out of stock. Fortunately, it only took a week to get back to stock and I received the QC photos. The quality looks crazy can't wait to get it. Here, however, the biggest flaw in my opinion: shipping is slow, costs 50 dollars and takes 2 to 3 weeks to arrive. The quality of my first watch was perfect and I hope that of the second one is too but unfortunately I will only know in 3 weeks.
Rating 7.5 / 10

PROS: Reliability
very extensive catalog
fair prices
professionalism on the part of customer service
excellent quality
CONS: It is not indicated on the site whether the watch is available or not
very long shipping times

BlakeMcJake

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/20
My experience with them way pretty positive with regards to shipping.

I’d give the benefit of the doubt right now with COVID, I heard they’re checking every package going out of the country for medical supplies and it’s a dang log jam. YMMV.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. I am sorry if you are not satisfied with the shipping. However, most of the shipments are getting delayed due to the covid19. We hope this can be improved soon.Thanks for your understanding on this matter.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
very long shipping times

Dear Mr MultiAccount.

It's like this all over the world, for all sorts of items, but especially those that are counterfeit and have to be shipped in a specific manner.

Apparently there's some sort of pandemic going on, which is causing the problems.

lucamalcovi

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
12/11/20
Dear Mr MultiAccount.

It's like this all over the world, for all sorts of items, but especially those that are counterfeit and have to be shipped in a specific manner.

Apparently there's some sort of pandemic going on, which is causing the problems.

dear friend, i am not criticizing their service, they are not couriers, mine was just a consideration so calm down