• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

puretime recommendation

RolexGuy13

Horology Curious
10/1/21
Hi Guys. I am strongly considering buying a Rolex Submariner no date ref. 114060 ZZF 1:1 with box where follows certificate and warranty card. would like to hear if there are any here who can recommend puretime as well as whether there is a high chance of customs?

Rider278

Horology Curious
3/11/20
I bought in November 2020 from Puretime-- Was first purchase , so bit of leap of faith... so many "trusted dealers" so many stories on all of them -MAny Good.. some bad so was just taking a plunge. I am glad I did. . But all went smooth and no issues.. Was shipped to USA/ IL.. Took about 3wks when all said and done from my first placing order to receiving in mail.. Always received replies to my questions and inquiries throughout the order... I am looking again for another rep watch.. so will again go Puretime.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I bought in November 2020 from Puretime-- Was first purchase , so bit of leap of faith... so many "trusted dealers" so many stories on all of them -MAny Good.. some bad so was just taking a plunge. I am glad I did. . But all went smooth and no issues.. Was shipped to USA/ IL.. Took about 3wks when all said and done from my first placing order to receiving in mail.. Always received replies to my questions and inquiries throughout the order... I am looking again for another rep watch.. so will again go Puretime.

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to doing more business with you