• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st Time order with Puretime

LiquidLT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/18
Have been lurking on this forum for very long and finally decided to pull the trigger with Puretime

Watch ordered : IWC Topgun Chrono IW389001 ZF

Date ordred: 24 Nov

Payment was clear on 24 Nov. unfortunately still waiting for QC images.

Seems that the watch I ordered is not the hot ones and they need more time to get it from the maker.

Despite the waiting, the pure time customer service team has been very responisive, generally answers my email within several hours.

Hope that I can get the QC pictures soon.

I will keep update on this thread to let you guys know:)

Best regards
Liquid

hblackiston

Horology Curious
23/12/18
Easton, CT
They are a good dealer. Be patient. This is not the same as ordering from Amazon. Puretime is trusted and reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: LiquidLT

hblackiston

Horology Curious
23/12/18
Easton, CT
They are a good dealer. Be patient. This is not the same as ordering from Amazon. Puretime is trusted and reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Have been lurking on this forum for very long and finally decided to pull the trigger with Puretime

Watch ordered : IWC Topgun Chrono IW389001 ZF

Date ordred: 24 Nov

Payment was clear on 24 Nov. unfortunately still waiting for QC images.

Seems that the watch I ordered is not the hot ones and they need more time to get it from the maker.

Despite the waiting, the pure time customer service team has been very responisive, generally answers my email within several hours.

Hope that I can get the QC pictures soon.

I will keep update on this thread to let you guys know:)

Best regards
Liquid

Thanks for your order. We should have already emailed you qc pictures yesterday. Please check and maybe it is in your spams :)

LiquidLT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/18
Thanks for your order. We should have already emailed you qc pictures yesterday. Please check and maybe it is in your spams :)

Yes, they are in the SPAM folder.
Sorry for replying late, the pictures looks stunning, I have already approve the QC:)

So happy for now, Now is the waiting game, hope the watch arrives safely.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Yes, they are in the SPAM folder.
Sorry for replying late, the pictures looks stunning, I have already approve the QC:)

So happy for now, Now is the waiting game, hope the watch arrives safely.

That's great. We will ship your order out today :D Hope it will be all good. Finger crossed