• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another 1st time - Omega Aqua Terra

Shadow_Broker

Horology Curious
7/11/20
Moscow, Russia
Hello guys, I've bought a new (with 8900) Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra with deep blue dial.
Paid with BTC, and it was not only my 1st deal with reps, and with puretime, but it was my 1st bitcoin payment.
Link at this Aqua Terra in PureTimeWatch
This morning order status changed to "payment confirmed", so, now I'm waiting for the QC pics.
Hope everything will be Ok, and I'll get soon photos and my purchase to me :)
Have a nice day, and thanks for reading!

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime .BTC is always recommended and more easier to pay :) We will take care of your order and process it as soon as possible :D

Reactions: Shadow_Broker

Shadow_Broker

Horology Curious
7/11/20
Moscow, Russia
Hey, many thanks! BTW, have few troubles with MasterCard payment. I live in Russia, but have USD card, so, after payment request from your bank equiring my bank exchange USD to roubles, and then again in USD. It takes more than 80$, too much for nothing, hahaha???? so, BTC is really more convenient as for me.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hey, many thanks! BTW, have few troubles with MasterCard payment. I live in Russia, but have USD card, so, after payment request from your bank equiring my bank exchange USD to roubles, and then again in USD. It takes more than 80$, too much for nothing, hahaha???? so, BTC is really more convenient as for me.

Yes, the exchange rate is very very bad. That's why we always recommend BTC and you can get discount by using BTC too :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Yes, the exchange rate is very very bad. That's why we always recommend BTC and you can get discount by using BTC too :)

Shadow_Broker

Horology Curious
7/11/20
Moscow, Russia
Hello dear friends!
got a QC pics today
Everything is ok with appearance, but is it ok with accuracy? 2,7 sec per day.
Need your opinion.

Shadow_Broker

Horology Curious
7/11/20
Moscow, Russia
r0gSvK3

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Yeah, and I wrote Ryan about it:) now I'm waiting for shipping and tracking number. Hope shipping will be fast, and I will get it before Christmas????

We will ship it out as soon as possible. Hope you can get it before Christmas :D

alexc1991

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/19
Very nice watch. How does this compare to ARF DateJust? Is it as good rep? Looking at getting one or the other..

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Very nice watch. How does this compare to ARF DateJust? Is it as good rep? Looking at getting one or the other..

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Both ARF datejust and Aqua-terra vsf are the best qualities. I personally prefer ARF DateJust 41 with 2824 considering the reliability of movement.