• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Order - Puretime

Traveller

Horology Curious
17/11/20
Hello everyone,

I finally ordered my first Rep ever.
At the moment my Payment is pending because my Creditcard declined the payment. Therefore i wait for Feedback to change the payment method to Transferwise.

I will keep you guys up-to-date!

My decission fell on a Daytona 116518 LN YG from ARF.

I am really looking forward to paying and then letting the process begin, cant wait to get the beautiful watch.

Btw. i chose UK forwarding shipment because i live in germany and i am a bit afraid of customs.

Cheers
Traveller

Reactions: Bigglesthefrong

SirRichard

Horology Curious
18/11/20
Willkommen!
Looking forward to see your updates! The custom service is a pain in the ass and very strict there, I cross my fingers for your success! Bit you have chosen the safest option, so I think you are good, just take a bit more time.

Cheers

Traveller

Horology Curious
17/11/20
Thanks, so far i am really pleased with the service. My e-mails get answered within minutes and everything went like i expected it. So i hope they will cancel my acutal order and i can just go for another one. puretime :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks, so far i am really pleased with the service. My e-mails get answered within minutes and everything went like i expected it. So i hope they will cancel my acutal order and i can just go for another one. puretime :)

Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will cancel this order so that you can make another one with transferwise :)

Reactions: Traveller

Traveller

Horology Curious
17/11/20
Thanks for your service, new order with Transferwise is done!
Now i am waiting for your payment information then i am going to send you the money. :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your service, new order with Transferwise is done!
Now i am waiting for your payment information then i am going to send you the money. :)

Thank you very much. We will email you the payment instructions ASAP

Traveller

Horology Curious
17/11/20
Payment instructions were sent by Puretime.
Bank transfer has been done. Transfering the money will last about one day. Tomorrow on 27th Nov i will confirm the payment.
Cant wait for you QC pictures. :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Payment instructions were sent by Puretime.
Bank transfer has been done. Transfering the money will last about one day. Tomorrow on 27th Nov i will confirm the payment.
Cant wait for you QC pictures. :)

Thank you for your payment. We will check and email you back to confirm.

Bigglesthefrong

Looking Around
28/11/20
Suffolk, UK
I did exactly the same as you a few days ago, but I went for a Breitling (order #1002147280) and paid with my Visa card. But my payment was declined. Puretime emailed me to say that they were not able to use Visa at this time, so if I could use Transferwise it would work.
I arranged a Transferwise account and sent the money off. I have to say here that Transferwise were excellent and were very easy and very quick to use.
I got a confirmation from Shuang from Puretime to say that they had received payment and to wait for my QC pictures which will take about 5 to 7 days to process.
I'm very much looking forward to receiving my watch and if everything is OK,and it's as good as they say, I will be looking at buying a Rolex Rep next to add to the Breitling.

Reactions: Traveller

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I did exactly the same as you a few days ago, but I went for a Breitling (order #1002147280) and paid with my Visa card. But my payment was declined. Puretime emailed me to say that they were not able to use Visa at this time, so if I could use Transferwise it would work.
I arranged a Transferwise account and sent the money off. I have to say here that Transferwise were excellent and were very easy and very quick to use.
I got a confirmation from Shuang from Puretime to say that they had received payment and to wait for my QC pictures which will take about 5 to 7 days to process.
I'm very much looking forward to receiving my watch and if everything is OK,and it's as good as they say, I will be looking at buying a Rolex Rep next to add to the Breitling.

Thank you for your order and cooperation. We will take care of it and try to get QC pictures ready as soon as possible

Traveller

Horology Curious
17/11/20
On 27th of Nov. Payment was confirmed by puretime!

Now i am waiting for QC pictures. :)

Traveller

Horology Curious
17/11/20
On 30th of November, QC pictures were sent. The watch looks very good! There were two little things that bothered me, but couldn't be changed without a huge effort, so I accepted it, because the flaws are really small. Now i am waiting for my tracking number. I chose UK forwarding. Hope the watch will arrive before christmas :plugintree:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you. Just let us know if you have any questions regarding the qc pictures we sent :) hopefully it will arrive before christmas:D

Traveller

Horology Curious
17/11/20
Watch was sent out at 3rd Dez. Now I'm waiting for the tracking number and joyfully waiting for the watch to arrive. :)

Last edited:

Traveller

Horology Curious
17/11/20
Thanks a lot! Tracking number was provided at the moment. Now we can just wait and hope everything goes fine. :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Keep us updated when you get your package . Fingers crossed :)

Traveller

Horology Curious
17/11/20
Got my package on Dez 12th. It was very fast. As i already told i live in Germany and uses UK Forwarding. I am really positivly surprised about how fast and flawless the delivery worked!

The watch looks perfect. Thank you very much for this excellent service! :thanks:

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know it :) Please share some nice pictures if you can