• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Ordering From PureTime

harryharryharry

Horology Curious
25/11/20
It's my first time purchasing from PureTime.
VSF YM226659
So far so good, all questions answered.
QC pic received in a day.

Received the QC pictures today; look great to me.
Rejected the QC as Test result doesn't look so good.

I'll share some pictures below, advices/comment are welcome.
ZmLCn1.jpg
ZmLPuj.jpg
ZmLphv.jpg
ZmLMWi.jpg
ZmLdII.jpg
ZmLkXc.jpg
ZmLwxX.jpg

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. The watch looks really great. For the test result, we will double check and wind it more . If it remains the same, we will look for another :)

Reactions: harryharryharry

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Glad to know :) We will take care of this and will keep you updated

harryharryharry

Horology Curious
25/11/20
Received an email update today, with 3 different QC pictures of watch stating that all of this batch are having low amplitude; around 220.

Please advice.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Received an email update today, with 3 different QC pictures of watch stating that all of this batch are having low amplitude; around 220.

Please advice.

Sorry for this, my friend. These watches came with the same low amplitude recently. Let us know if you would like to switch to another watch

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Will you guys bring in new batches? I'd like to wait for it if its not too long. Thanks!

Sure, we will. We will arrange to you as soon as we find one with acceptable amplitude if you decide to wait for the same watch.

harryharryharry

Horology Curious
25/11/20
Yes I'd like to wait for this model. Any estimated waiting time? Please do help me out. Appreciate it.
​​​

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Yes I'd like to wait for this model. Any estimated waiting time? Please do help me out. Appreciate it.
​​​

Thank you. my friend. This could take a few days or a few weeks. As soon as we see one which is acceptable, we will show you immediately :)

harryharryharry

Horology Curious
25/11/20
Update.

It's really disappointing.

I received another email, QC pictures with bad test result. (Is your team hoping that I'd miss that email and just send that?)

I've agreed to wait for 1 but yet they send me 1 with bad test result. (was informed to wait for 1-2weeks for updates)
ZIkeDs.jpg

Please kindly assist.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We showed to you this because it is already the highest amplitude for this watch we can find now. We will look for another one

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
?? trace looks good , amplitude is acceptable , you could have this regulated once you got it ....

daytona4me

Robert - EOW 19/01/2024
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Wow. At this point I world be refunding the money and invite the buyer to Guangzhou to find their own. This sale will come back to haunt you. Run!