• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime billing service.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Hi Puretime team.

Have made many orders, recently did a custom order. I hope this gets better and easier to pay for the orders. Took 3 days before payment is confirmed and watch is in process... Takes a long time from payment is confirmed to u have gotten QC. Other tds I get payment instructions the day after then get it confirmed very fast the same day.
Choosed paypal payment this tme but the same happened when I used btc.

Ur a good TD, but hope the billing team would be faster for future orders:)

Order: 19.10.20
Paypal agreement mail sendt: 20.10.20 (accept pt rules)
Paypal payment information sendt: 21.10.20
Payment confirmed 22.10.20

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order and advice. We will try to improve our billing service on this part. Thank you and sorry if there is any inconvenience caused.

Reactions: diamant

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
They don’t even reply on me I have ordered 2 thinks almost 3 months ago and still nothing and they don’t reply any more,first they told me it would take like 3 weeks.. so I am very disappointed have paid and now I don’t get even any more emails back when I asked about my order

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
They don’t even reply on me I have ordered 2 thinks almost 3 months ago and still nothing and they don’t reply any more,first they told me it would take like 3 weeks.. so I am very disappointed have paid and now I don’t get even any more emails back when I asked about my order

We never ignore the emails. It's probably because we did not get your email. Please resend your email with a different subject or please PM me your order number. Thank you

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
We never ignore the emails. It's probably because we did not get your email. Please resend your email with a different subject or please PM me your order number. Thank you

have send the email,

have the automatic response mail,back

The subject: requested mail for Andrew.

thanks in advance

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
Word must be suplie..(auto correct on my phone)
Before payment they promised me they need a couple weeks..
No where 3 months later...
But they promised me to push the factory..

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Word must be suplie..(auto correct on my phone)
Before payment they promised me they need a couple weeks..
No where 3 months later...
But they promised me to push the factory..

Sorry for this , my friend but parts are always hard to source and we have no control over this. we will keep pushing factories.

Gufi1149

Looking Around
2/11/20
Weighty customer service do not answer emails and chat I made my order 10 days ago.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Weighty customer service do not answer emails and chat I made my order 10 days ago.

We have recieved almost 20 messages from you and we have answered you each of them. Please check if you have the emails in your spam folders. Thank you

Gufi1149

Looking Around
2/11/20
Thank you for the prompt response at this forum, before sending any message check my spam mail and i didnt have enay answer mail; anyway yesterday im recibe chat response for jen indicating that my order is in process. i hope have news soon.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for the prompt response at this forum, before sending any message check my spam mail and i didnt have enay answer mail; anyway yesterday im recibe chat response for jen indicating that my order is in process. i hope have news soon.

No worries. You should recieve QC pictures from us very soon. Your patience will be appreciated. Thank you