• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

disappointed with pure time

bunny123

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
18/7/18
hi all ,

need some advice what to do? I placed an order with PURETIME of two watches a PP 5167 and a Franck muller. before place the order I asked if the watches are in stock and can be shipped immediately. I was told both are in stock. the next day I placed the order got the confirmation of payment. this was 29/07/2020 still it took 23 days just to ship the order . anyway after several mails my order got shipped on 23/08/2020 on post nl. now the status is stuck on "on the way to destination country " from past 18 days .I tried mailing them to check or help me track my shipment and I was told to wait "since everything is disturbed due to COVID. its been almost 2 months since I paid. I am loosing my patience don't know what to do. and the funny bit is I ordered an extra. strap from AliExpress on the same day and received 18 days back. but still no watches .

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Puretime can't make the shipment go faster.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
The boat must have been hijacked by Somalian pirates, and I'm sure there are two guys in the fishing village sporting some nice watches, impressing all the fine ladies out there ...

Reactions: YellowFin

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
The boat must have been hijacked by Somalian pirates, and I'm sure there are two guys in the fishing village sporting some nice watches, impressing all the fine ladies out there ...

oh yeah ...machine guns and rolex , the perfect combination

Reactions: YellowFin

Dinkis

Supporter
Certified
23/8/15
Michigan, USA
hi all ,

need some advice what to do? I placed an order with PURETIME of two watches a PP 5167 and a Franck muller. before place the order I asked if the watches are in stock and can be shipped immediately. I was told both are in stock. the next day I placed the order got the confirmation of payment. this was 29/07/2020 still it took 23 days just to ship the order . anyway after several mails my order got shipped on 23/08/2020 on post nl. now the status is stuck on "on the way to destination country " from past 18 days .I tried mailing them to check or help me track my shipment and I was told to wait "since everything is disturbed due to COVID. its been almost 2 months since I paid. I am loosing my patience don't know what to do. and the funny bit is I ordered an extra. strap from AliExpress on the same day and received 18 days back. but still no watches .

I used to get disappointed with them all the time. Then I switched to another dealer
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bunny123

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
18/7/18
Thanks for the help and nice comments. Maybe I should just wait couple more months and not talk about it even if the shipment gets lost I should just forget about it coz hey they are just reps right.

I understand Puretime can’t to anything to make the shipment go faster but they only choose the shipping company. I preferred DHL. (Also I received many reps on DHL) the reason I asked You guys was it usually doesn’t take that long when it is within Asia . Don’t want to loose my hard earned money and was excited to get the shipment

Pebble1

Known Member
3/7/19
Thanks for the help and nice comments. Maybe I should just wait couple more months and not talk about it even if the shipment gets lost I should just forget about it coz hey they are just reps right.

I understand Puretime can’t to anything to make the shipment go faster but they only choose the shipping company. I preferred DHL. (Also I received many reps on DHL) the reason I asked You guys was it usually doesn’t take that long when it is within Asia . Don’t want to loose my hard earned money and was excited to get the shipment

I am from Asia too. I can just tell you to be patience.. Yes, usually its always does not take that much time to receive shipment from China. But some how there is something going on in China with shipments. My non PT order for legitimate items from established online dealer is taking too long to process in China. It is unfortunate. Just be patience.

bunny123

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
18/7/18
I am from Asia too. I can just tell you to be patience.. Yes, usually its always does not take that much time to receive shipment from China. But some how there is something going on in China with shipments. My non PT order for legitimate items from established online dealer is taking too long to process in China. It is unfortunate. Just be patience.

that's a relief - thank you

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Thanks for your order and sorry for the delay, my friend. It seems the package has arrived to your country today if i am not checking the wrong order. You should recieve the package very soon in the following days. Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Reactions: bunny123

Pebble1

Known Member
3/7/19

NP bro. I am not an expert in this. From own experience, International shipping is via Hong Kong. I have decided to hold off my China purchases for the time being. Hopefully the courier services gets better soon.

bunny123

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
18/7/18
Thanks for your order and sorry for the delay, my friend. It seems the package has arrived to your country today if i am not checking the wrong order. You should recieve the package very soon in the following days. Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

thank you!

mlk2000m0

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/20
Switch to another dealer if needs be, but they cant control anything once they've shipped it. You need to be patient with this hobby.

reptime101

15/9/18
I've received back to back QCs with broken crowns -- im wondering what vetting process puretime is doing these days lol

bunny123

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
18/7/18
No worries :) Appreciate your understanding

hey guys ! just a little update - received my shipment today and couldn't be happier . I absolutely love both the watches and tottally forgotten about the wait. also received personal hand written note from puretime they apologised for the delay.
will be ordering my next one from puretime . thanks and sorry for creating this thread (wish could delete).
ciao

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
hey guys ! just a little update - received my shipment today and couldn't be happier . I absolutely love both the watches and tottally forgotten about the wait. also received personal hand written note from puretime they apologised for the delay.
will be ordering my next one from puretime . thanks and sorry for creating this thread (wish could delete).
ciao

Thank you for your feedback. That's really great news :D Hope you like the watches and we look forward to doing more business with you !!!