• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cautionary experience with PureTime

rkmcb

Looking Around
5/9/20
Hi all - New here, but wanted to share my experience with this TD and see if others have had similar encounters. I found a watch on their site that was available (Rolex submariner) and paid for it. A rep (Rainy) contacted me the following week to inform me that particular watch was out of stock, and asked me to select an alternative watch. I was a bit disappointed because I was keen on the particular model, but decided to proceed. The alternative watch (Cellini 50535) was listed as brand new inventory on their site on September 10th, and so I requested this. Several days later, Rainy then replied that they were out of stock for this as well.

I understand that stock is in flux and that web maintenance may be relatively poor. However, it strikes me as deceptive practice to post new photos of new stock and, within a couple days, say this is also out of stock. Has anyone encountered similar problems with PureTime?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order and sorry for everything. I know it's very annoying when things like this happen. Usually you will need to check the availabilities before odering directly. Sometimes things like this still happen even if you do have checked with us. We tell you exactly what the factories tell us. Please let us know if you would like to switch your order to a different watch.
Thank you and again i am sorry for this.