• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Whats the point of QC process with Elena?

reptime101

15/9/18
The first watch is sold. We can not get it back. We will send to you more closer shots for the crown

rip haha ok thanks -- meh i guess its either i live with this crown or i get credit onto my account? yes pls provide better images of just the crown. Is there plastic wrapping on it?

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
That first watch looked great. I'm not sure what you were trying to show by circling the lug/bracelet area. This is a good example of why you shouldn't be too picky....the next watch may be worse.

reptime101

15/9/18
That first watch looked great. I'm not sure what you were trying to show by circling the lug/bracelet area. This is a good example of why you shouldn't be too picky....the next watch may be worse.

agreed i fucked myself hard on this one

Reactions: Tucker

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
rip haha ok thanks -- meh i guess its either i live with this crown or i get credit onto my account? yes pls provide better images of just the crown. Is there plastic wrapping on it?

Actually they don't look that bad when it's checked in real life. We decide to return it for another one since it is not satisfying. Please wait for new set of pictures

reptime101

15/9/18
Actually they don't look that bad when it's checked in real life. We decide to return it for another one since it is not satisfying. Please wait for new set of pictures

watch received!

the head looks great but the bracelet is a headache. unable to remove any of the screws on the links. I've tried penetrating oil and boiling the bracelet but nothing is working. broke 4 of my tools and have given up. could you please send a replacement bracelet that has been tested to have screws removed?

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
watch received!

the head looks great but the bracelet is a headache. unable to remove any of the screws on the links. I've tried penetrating oil and boiling the bracelet but nothing is working. broke 4 of my tools and have given up. could you please send a replacement bracelet that has been tested to have screws removed?

Sorry to hear that. Please email us some pictures or a video if possible. We will ask the factory how to solve this issue.

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
I looked very hard at the first photo about the circled area, I cant see what is wrong.. I know all this is done and over with, but I really just dont see what was wrong...