• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Whats the point of QC process with Elena?

reptime101

15/9/18
I've ordered over $2K US from Puretime and love the UI of their website.

However dealing with Elena seems to be an increasingly unpleasant experience. The watch could be broken in half and she will always resist the initial push back, thus when a new watch could be sourced, she will come back a week later and tell you that it's actually fine.

ZDXcZj.png

She provided me with a birds-eye view of a Cartier I ordered and from the initial QC pics, it is evident that the bottom left SEL is bent. She then rebutted by providing the picture below and letting me know that I'm wrong.

Few questions:
- What does this new picture accomplish when the watch is being tilted to show the right SEL
- What does this new picture accomplish when you're facing the camera from the right side
- Why is this picture so poorly lit compared to the initial?

That's great Elena, you can manipulate light and angles to show that it might be passable, but do we disregard the perfectly lit, birds-eye view pictures that were initially provided?

ZDXGBR.png

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
No offence, but what exactly are you seeing there? Those lugs look fine to my "untrained eyes" (TM)...

Reactions: VESPA1946

n0wj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/20
I can't comment about the pics, but I do have similar difficult time communicating with Elena. I ordered 2 watches, received QC pics for 1, asked for more pics and also for QC pics of second watch -- never got them. Next thing I know, my watches have both been shipped out, while Elena tells me both the watches "are fine, no problems". Then after I receive my watches, I receive QC pics of second watch (never got the additional pics I requested too).

Reactions: reptime101

Rat Killer

Known Member
Certified
5/4/20
There are other TDs. This seems more like a personality or communications conflict than poor watch quality. Perhaps changing to a different TD would prove beneficial as each works a bit differently so may be a better fit.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order and i am terribly sorry if you are not satisfied with this purchase so far. Sometimes we are pretty busy so the responses would be late. We will never try to push you to accept a watch with defects. The pictures sometimes will be different from what you can see in real life. They are not very noticable with naked eyes actually.
We will try to send to you a few more shots in different angles or a short video so that you can see it more clearly. We will try another if this is really not acceptable to you.

Thank you and sorry again for everything.

vortex4me

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/20
Thanks for your order and i am terribly sorry if you are not satisfied with this purchase so far. Sometimes we are pretty busy so the responses would be late. We will never try to push you to accept a watch with defects. The pictures sometimes will be different from what you can see in real life. They are not very noticable with naked eyes actually.
We will try to send to you a few more shots in different angles or a short video so that you can see it more clearly. We will try another if this is really not acceptable to you.

“Sometimes we are pretty busy.”

Puretime, this is not an excuse when you have a customer who expects QC pics before shipment. It’s your responsibility to provide the best customer service, or it will eventually affect your business. Word travels fast, and if you have quality control issues, or worse, employee issues, nobody will feel comfortable buying from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reptime101

15/9/18

Source another, please. Taking a video isn't going to disregard initial pictures that are crystal clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: vortex4me

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Puretime, this is not an excuse when you have a customer who expects QC pics before shipment. It’s your responsibility to provide the best customer service, or it will eventually affect your business. Word travels fast, and if you have quality control issues, or worse, employee issues, nobody will feel comfortable buying from you.

I am sorry if this is confusing. I was trying to say there might be slight delay in response due to workload. I am not saying we will not take care of the issues.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go into an AD and talk to the manager like that.

You just got here, and at the moment you still don't know which is the shit, and which is the shovel.

reptime101

15/9/18
puretime

After rejecting the first, the second watch provided by Rainy is actually worse I think. Take a look at the crown. Could you please find a watch with an even crown?

ZZrcVY.png
ZZtDiD.jpg

Last edited:

reptime101

15/9/18
I'd like what is pictured on the website.. please see crown below.

ZZtjGo.png

ZZt3AJ.png

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
After rejecting the first, the second watch provided by Rainy is actually worse I think. Take a look at the crown. Could you please find a watch with an even crown?

Please understand these are delivered randomly by the factory. We will ask the factory for another

reptime101

15/9/18
This is a bit of a headache -- 3rd QC has the same issue as 2nd QC, the crown is damaged.

puretime -- couldn't the factory send you pictures of the watch before they deliver? this way you'd be able to source watches instead of playing russian roulette and save a lot of time.

3RD QC:

ZzzOdp.png

2ND QC:

Zz34SF.png

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
This is a bit of a headache -- 3rd QC has the same issue as 2nd QC, the crown is damaged.

This should be the reflection and angle. We will show you more pictures or a video for you to check first

reptime101

15/9/18
Sure, no problem. Already told my team and will send the video as soon as possible.
ZzBkqS.png

does this look better than the first QC to you? looks like the crown has been rubbed against something

can you just get back the first watch?

Last edited: