• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order in awhile with Puretime

dawg1103

Horology Curious
25/8/10
Ordered the Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic 316L Steel Noob 1:1 Best Edition A2836 V10s on Monday. It’s been a few years since I have been in the game and decided to go with a timeless watch to wear every day. Will keep you posted once I receive QC pics

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from us. We will try to process your order ASAP .Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance. Thanks

dawg1103

Horology Curious
25/8/10
Still no QC. They had told me a new shipment was coming in last week. I am sure at the price they are selling it for there is a big backlog, so for now I remain patient. I have bought from them in the past and always had excellent service with great communication.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. This is one of the best selling watches. There is a wait list for this watch and we've been waiting for more stocks from Noob. We will arrange to you as soon as we recieve more units from factory. We appreciate your patience on this . Thank you

dawg1103

Horology Curious
25/8/10
Just showed in Saudi Arabia but now getting an exception notice and to call them. From what I can tell it hasn’t left the dock. Guess there is a delay in shipping or something

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Just showed in Saudi Arabia but now getting an exception notice and to call them. From what I can tell it hasn’t left the dock. Guess there is a delay in shipping or something

We have seen the "exception notice" and it's nothing to worry about. Please track it again later and it should move to next step