• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Rep Order - RG Daytona

sil3nt

Horology Curious
6/8/20
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. There are many customers are in the same situation .We will double check with the shipping company when we are back to work from holidays. Again sorry for everything

Thank you for your continued communication on the forum. I will look forward to an update once you are back at work.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your continued communication on the forum. I will look forward to an update once you are back at work.

Thank you for your patience. The shipping company informs us these will need to wait till 26th . They will have more accruate news whether it will go through the custom or not on 26th. By then, they will tell us what next step will be to solve this.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

M2HCX

Looking Around
12/10/20
Thank you for your patience. The shipping company informs us these will need to wait till 26th . They will have more accruate news whether it will go through the custom or not on 26th. By then, they will tell us what next step will be to solve this.

I am in the same situation, my watches were sent (or last updated tracking) on 25th August with no tracking since. Are you saying to wait until 26th October for an answer? What happens if the watches do not get released from customs?

Thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am in the same situation, my watches were sent (or last updated tracking) on 25th August with no tracking since. Are you saying to wait until 26th October for an answer? What happens if the watches do not get released from customs?

Thanks

Yes, I am afraid to say so. If it doesn't got released, we will send replacement. For now, we need to wait till the shipping company informs us on 26th

sil3nt

Horology Curious
6/8/20

Thanks for the update.

Do you know what the cause of the delay is? Is it being held up in UK Customs or is there an issue elsewhere?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for the update.

Do you know what the cause of the delay is? Is it being held up in UK Customs or is there an issue elsewhere?

Yes, my friend, it is being held up in Uk customs :(

sil3nt

Horology Curious
6/8/20
Yes, my friend, it is being held up in Uk customs :(

I know we are not quite at the 26th as yet but I was wondering whether or not you have had any further update?

In the event the package isn't going to be released what would the likelyhood of receiving a replacement before the 12th November? Is there an option for a speedier delivery?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I know we are not quite at the 26th as yet but I was wondering whether or not you have had any further update?

In the event the package isn't going to be released what would the likelyhood of receiving a replacement before the 12th November? Is there an option for a speedier delivery?

Sorry ,my friend but shipping company says we still need to wait till 26th. We have recently changed the shipping methods so it should arrive faster this time.

sil3nt

Horology Curious
6/8/20
Hi PT,

With it now being the 26th Oct, do you have an update on the status of my parcel?

Thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi PT,

With it now being the 26th Oct, do you have an update on the status of my parcel?

Thanks

Thanks for your patience. The shipping company says the packages have been released by customs already and the status should be updated in a few days. In case the status won't be updated as expected like they told us, we will go ahead and reship the order on 29th.

M2HCX

Looking Around
12/10/20
Thanks for your patience. The shipping company says the packages have been released by customs already and the status should be updated in a few days. In case the status won't be updated as expected like they told us, we will go ahead and reship the order on 29th.

Hi,

My tracking number is now saying it has expired, it doesn't say anything about being in customs, if my watches had been released by customs I think it would say so.

Can you refund me my order, please?

Thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi,

My tracking number is now saying it has expired, it doesn't say anything about being in customs, if my watches had been released by customs I think it would say so.

Can you refund me my order, please?

Thanks

I am telling what the shipping company said to us. But as we promised, we can reship your order from 29th if the status won't be updated like told . If you would like a refund, just send us an email [email protected] Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

sil3nt

Horology Curious
6/8/20

Hi PT,

I have still yet to receive the package and no update on tracking information.

I cannot help but feel disappointed especially seeing other users receiving their watches despite ordering many weeks after myself.

Whilst I appreciate the circumstances may very well be out of your control and you have responded promptly which I commend you for, I do think the likelihood of receiving the parcel could have been guessed earlier and action regarding a replacement taken early.

As previously mentioned I was desperate to receive the watch prior to 12th November and in fact this was the sole reason for the purchase. I now fear if a replacement is sent, I am very unlikely to receive the watch prior to that date

Could you please advise what the next step is please.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi PT,

I have still yet to receive the package and no update on tracking information.

I cannot help but feel disappointed especially seeing other users receiving their watches despite ordering many weeks after myself.

Whilst I appreciate the circumstances may very well be out of your control and you have responded promptly which I commend you for, I do think the likelihood of receiving the parcel could have been guessed earlier and action regarding a replacement taken early.

As previously mentioned I was desperate to receive the watch prior to 12th November and in fact this was the sole reason for the purchase. I now fear if a replacement is sent, I am very unlikely to receive the watch prior to that date

Could you please advise what the next step is please.

We appreciate your patience. Please email us or PM me your order number . We will start to prepare to reship the order. Thanks.

sil3nt

Horology Curious
6/8/20
Update:

29/11/20 A replacement order was agreed to be sent by PT

Now a week later with no further update from PT.

For reference it only took three days on the original order to receive QC pictures.

I emailed for an update and received a reply to “please wait a few days”. Which seems to be a common reply!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Update:

29/11/20 A replacement order was agreed to be sent by PT

Now a week later with no further update from PT.

For reference it only took three days on the original order to receive QC pictures.

I emailed for an update and received a reply to “please wait a few days”. Which seems to be a common reply!

The watch availability changes all the time , my friend, especially for the popular watch models. Your patience will be appreciated.

sil3nt

Horology Curious
6/8/20
The watch availability changes all the time , my friend, especially for the popular watch models. Your patience will be appreciated.

10/11/2020 - 5 days later. Still no update from PT about a replacement watch.

I assume a replacement watch is not in stock? If this is the case I assumed I would have been told at the point I was given the option to get a refund as I may not have asked for a replacement.

Can you give me an estimated time for a replacement watch to despatched?

I have been extremely patient considering we are now nearly 3 months since the initial order was placed and I am no closer to receiving the watch than I was then.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
10/11/2020 - 5 days later. Still no update from PT about a replacement watch.

I assume a replacement watch is not in stock? If this is the case I assumed I would have been told at the point I was given the option to get a refund as I may not have asked for a replacement.

Can you give me an estimated time for a replacement watch to despatched?

I have been extremely patient considering we are now nearly 3 months since the initial order was placed and I am no closer to receiving the watch than I was then.

Sorry for the delay. Please send to us an email if you would like to change your order or get a refund. Thank you

sil3nt

Horology Curious
6/8/20
Hi PT

I emailed you guys on the 12/11/2020 asking for an update with some real information as to what is going on and to discuss a refund if nothing was really progressing. I got a response saying that a replacement was ordered but “it wasn’t very good” so you ordered a new one” and that I should wait a “few more days” - which itself is becoming a bit of a catchphrase.

Having waited “a few more days” again I received no further update so I emailed you guys again yesterday but have yet to receive a response.

Can you guys actually tell me what the hold up actually is? Can I expect to receive QC pictures and the watch to be shipped by the end of this week?

If not can you tell me if the following watch is in stock and ready to be delivered by the end of this week?

https://puretimewatch.io/daytona-11...-rubber-strap-sa4130-free-extra-strap-v3.html

If not can I request that you initiate the refund please.