• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Rep Order - RG Daytona

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering your first rep from us. We will try to process your order as soonest as we can. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thanks

Reactions: sil3nt

Andreab0

Looking Around
30/5/19
hi - did you receive this? how is the quality of the watch, can you post a live pic of what you received?
thoughts? Thank you!!

sil3nt

Horology Curious
6/8/20
hi - did you receive this? how is the quality of the watch, can you post a live pic of what you received?
thoughts? Thank you!!

Still yet to receive the watch. Watch was shipped on the 25th and still no update with the tracking number to say it's arrived in the country.

I will update once the watch arrives

sil3nt

Horology Curious
6/8/20
Does anyone know how long I should wait before I contact the TD regarding my delivery?

I am based in the UK and I had confirmation my order had been shipped on the 25th Aug and was given a tracking number. So far the tracking information states they are awaiting the sender to dispatch the item, which means the item has yet to arrive in the country.

This being my first order I am not sure whether this is too early to be start being worried and unnecessarily bothering the TD.

Does anyone with experience in buying reps think this is an acceptable time to wait or should I be getting in touch with the TD for an update?

J3DD

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/20
MB, Canada
Too early to worry, but certainly not too early to contact PT. I had my first order with puretime perhaps a month ago and I've pestered them with questions regarding shipping almost every 3 days. They were very professional and replied within 24 hours, never was impatient with me.

Just send them and email following up on your order. Wish you the best of luck!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Does anyone know how long I should wait before I contact the TD regarding my delivery?

I am based in the UK and I had confirmation my order had been shipped on the 25th Aug and was given a tracking number. So far the tracking information states they are awaiting the sender to dispatch the item, which means the item has yet to arrive in the country.

This being my first order I am not sure whether this is too early to be start being worried and unnecessarily bothering the TD.

Does anyone with experience in buying reps think this is an acceptable time to wait or should I be getting in touch with the TD for an update?

Due to the covid19, Most of the shipments are experiencing delays. The shipping company says those shipped to UK around 23th-25th should be updated in a few days. We thank you for your understanding on this matter.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your understanding and appreciate your patience :)

sil3nt

Horology Curious
6/8/20
Due to the covid19, Most of the shipments are experiencing delays. The shipping company says those shipped to UK around 23th-25th should be updated in a few days. We thank you for your understanding on this matter.

Hi Puretime,

I still have no update on my shipment through the tracking the number, still showing "Sender despatching item. Item is on its way to the RDC".

Do you have any further update from your end?

Thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am terribly sorry for the delay. It happens to many packages shipped around 24th-25th. According to the shipping company says, they are being processed for custom clearance. These will be updated in a few days. We appreciate your patience and i apologize for the inconvenience caused.

sil3nt

Horology Curious
6/8/20
I am terribly sorry for the delay. It happens to many packages shipped around 24th-25th. According to the shipping company says, they are being processed for custom clearance. These will be updated in a few days. We appreciate your patience and i apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for the prompt reply.

When you say a few days how long do you suspect it will actually be? You also said it would be a few days in the previous reply last week.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for the prompt reply.

When you say a few days how long do you suspect it will actually be? You also said it would be a few days in the previous reply last week.

I don't have an exact date since it's out of our control. This is what the shipping company said to us :(

sil3nt

Horology Curious
6/8/20
Hi Puretime

I emailed your tracking team on Monday (GMT) to get an update on my order but have yet to receive a reply. This is very uncharacteristic of you guys and you are normally very prompt with replies.

It is has now been 29 days since my order was supposedly shipped and there is no indication it has even left the country of origin.

On 9th Sept you said that orders from 23-25th Aug were awaiting customs clearance there would be an update within a few days. This statement was reiterated on the 14th Sept after there was no update after a few days.

It has been two weeks since any update on my order which is certainly more than the “few days” I keep getting told.

I would be grateful if someone were email me with an actual update on my order explaining what the delay is and not just be told it’ll be updated within a few days

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi Puretime

I emailed your tracking team on Monday (GMT) to get an update on my order but have yet to receive a reply. This is very uncharacteristic of you guys and you are normally very prompt with replies.

It is has now been 29 days since my order was supposedly shipped and there is no indication it has even left the country of origin.

On 9th Sept you said that orders from 23-25th Aug were awaiting customs clearance there would be an update within a few days. This statement was reiterated on the 14th Sept after there was no update after a few days.

It has been two weeks since any update on my order which is certainly more than the “few days” I keep getting told.

I would be grateful if someone were email me with an actual update on my order explaining what the delay is and not just be told it’ll be updated within a few days

Probably because we did not get your email. You can try to resend it. But believe me, we are keeping checking with the shipping company everyday. They said it should start to move by this weekend. We thank you for your understanding on this matter.

sil3nt

Horology Curious
6/8/20
I’ve just had an update from Shuang at PT via email saying the shipping company that my package was declared “Measuring Instrument GBP15” and to give this information to customs if they call.

Having zero experience with this would someone be able to tell me:

1. Does this mean the package is held up in customs or is this quite literally what they have declared the item as?

2. What does GBP15 mean? Is that how much the package has been declared as?

3. How likely am I to receive a call?

4. If I do receive a call, is all I say it’s a “measuring instrument”? Are they likely to enquire further?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I’ve just had an update from Shuang at PT via email saying the shipping company that my package was declared “Measuring Instrument GBP15” and to give this information to customs if they call.

Having zero experience with this would someone be able to tell me:

1. Does this mean the package is held up in customs or is this quite literally what they have declared the item as?

2. What does GBP15 mean? Is that how much the package has been declared as?

3. How likely am I to receive a call?

4. If I do receive a call, is all I say it’s a “measuring instrument”? Are they likely to enquire further?

Thanks for your patience on this matter

1. Yes, it's being checked in UK customs

2. Yes, the package value has been declared in £15

3. Probably they will call you or they will just release it without calling.

4. You can tell it is a gift and all your know is it is a “measuring instrument” with value £15

sil3nt

Horology Curious
6/8/20
I’ve just had an update from Shuang at PT via email saying the shipping company that my package was declared “Measuring Instrument GBP15” and to give this information to customs if they call

A week later, no call from customs nor a delivered package. The tracking ID still says “Sender Despatching Item”.

Does anyone with any experience know how long it should take once UK customs has the package?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
A week later, no call from customs nor a delivered package. The tracking ID still says “Sender Despatching Item”.

Does anyone with any experience know how long it should take once UK customs has the package?

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. There are many customers are in the same situation .We will double check with the shipping company when we are back to work from holidays. Again sorry for everything

j1m1501

7/4/13
I’m in the same situation from 25 of august the tracking number has not any updates.
2dfe69fedbbff31c016274c15b156db8.jpg

I bought my watch from a different trusted dealer. I hope for the best