• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shipping time question

avanrhyn

Horology Curious
17/9/12
EDIT: Read few a posts in this thread and see there are similar issues going on. Would still appreciate some feedback on the timing from someone who's more current than myself :)

Hi Folks,

Haven't ordered a rep in a long time and I'm curious if something is wrong with my delivery. Can someone with current experience indicate if the below is normal given the state of the world?

Aug 3rd: Receive SMS from DHL with tracking Waybill. Singapore to Canada
Aug 5th: Receive SMS from Puretime indicating that my package would be picked up by DHL within a few hours

There are no updates from DHL when tracking the package via their website. Calling them today (Aug 14th) they indicate that they are not in possession of the package and only a waybill has been created.

When contacting Puretime I keep getting told to be patient and that my package is on it's way to Singapore so it can be picked up by DHL.

Does shipping to Singapore from mainland China usually take more than a week?

Thanks guys.

Best,

AVR

Last edited:

Pebble1

Known Member
3/7/19
EDIT: Read few a posts in this thread and see there are similar issues going on. Would still appreciate some feedback on the timing from someone who's more current than myself :)

Hi Folks,

Haven't ordered a rep in a long time and I'm curious if something is wrong with my delivery. Can someone with current experience indicate if the below is normal given the state of the world?

Aug 3rd: Receive SMS from DHL with tracking Waybill. Singapore to Canada
Aug 5th: Receive SMS from Puretime indicating that my package would be picked up by DHL within a few hours

There are no updates from DHL when tracking the package via their website. Calling them today (Aug 14th) they indicate that they are not in possession of the package and only a waybill has been created.

When contacting Puretime I keep getting told to be patient and that my package is on it's way to Singapore so it can be picked up by DHL.

Does shipping to Singapore from mainland China usually take more than a week?

Thanks guys.

Best,

AVR

Due to Covid 19 - there's limited flights (worldwide) and things can take longer to reach its destination than usual. This i believe is causing the delay now. the only thing that you have to worry now is not shipping delays but customs clearance. Most of the time it will pass through but sometimes can be unlucky. I would not call up DHL but just wait patiently. It will arrive. Good Luck!.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order and sorry for the inconvenience caused. It happens to most of the DHL shipments now. The regular DHL isn't working well for replica watches so they have to use another route. According to what the shipping company says, it should be improved and updated in a few days. We hope you can wait patiently and we thank you for your understanding

J84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/20
Thanks for your order and sorry for the inconvenience caused. It happens to most of the DHL shipments now. The regular DHL isn't working well for replica watches so they have to use another route. According to what the shipping company says, it should be improved and updated in a few days. We hope you can wait patiently and we thank you for your understanding

Hi when are you going to have Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic ZZF 904L 1:1 Best Edition on SS Bracelet SA3135 V2 back in stock?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi when are you going to have Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic ZZF 904L 1:1 Best Edition on SS Bracelet SA3135 V2 back in stock?

Maybe in a few days. You can send to us an email to check again after a few days