• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase - typical timeline?

Hey-Watch

Looking Around
14/8/20
Hi,

Made my first buy from Puretime on 8/10, grabbed a blue Tudor Pelagos V6F V4 --

After payment got confirmed, I got an email saying QC pics would come soon but there wasn't necessarily an estimate. Just curious to hear from other Puretime buyers here what your typical timelines are from buying to getting QC pics for an average purchase? I know things always vary, but just curious what the average is.

Any replies are appreciated ~

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
As for QC pics, ive waited as long ad 8 days to get mine. Depends on how busy the factories are and how popular your choice is. As for the delivery...Don't worry if you see "shipment information received" for a couple of weeks. that means the courier still hasn't handed over you package to Dhl or whomever is transporting you items. It's a bit tricky but trust the TD and the process, you should have your watch on your wrist in due time. My advice, don't bug the TD about it till at least 14-16 days after you get the tracking number if it hasn't moved. Enjoy your watch

Last edited:
Reactions: Hey-Watch

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi,

After payment got confirmed, I got an email saying QC pics would come soon but there wasn't necessarily an estimate. Just curious to hear from other Puretime buyers here what your typical timelines are from buying to getting QC pics for an average purchase? I know things always vary, but just curious what the average is.

Thanks for your order. Blue Tudor Pelagos V6F V4 is out of stocks from factory but they will help us to source a few from another middle dealer who has stocks. Please wait a few days more in patience.

biinary

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20
Hi,

i would say if it's in stock depends on where you are give it two weeks at best. or more for hiccups with the QC pics + QC feedback time + Courier handling/Shipper handling + customs/shipper in your country. How fast they work.

Hey-Watch

Looking Around
14/8/20
Thanks for the replies everyone. Based on the comment from PureTime, it sounds like I may be in for a longer than usual wait. I'm excited to get QC pics :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for the replies everyone. Based on the comment from PureTime, it sounds like I may be in for a longer than usual wait. I'm excited to get QC pics :)

Thanks for your understanding. We will keep you updated and arrange to you as soon as we get more stocks