• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Firs Order With Puretime - Not A Good Experience

VADERR

Horology Curious
26/7/20
Packages are handed to a courier, who then gets them to DHL. If Angus says the watch was shipped, then it was shipped. These delays have been the norm since the end of January. I waited a month for my Noob Daytona, and I felt that was quick. My watch sat in Hong Kong for 2 weeks before being rejected by customs, and guess what, the DHL tracking won't tell you that. It then sat in Singapore for a week before DHL picked it up. Your watch either hasn't left the initial courier, it's awaiting a flight out before it gets it's initial arrival scan, or it got blocked by customs.

Despite what you say, you do seem like a whiny bitch. This isn't Amazon. You're purchasing illegal, counterfeit goods. This doesn't seem like the right hobby for you, though I doubt your patience would be any better with a gen AD.

Packages are handed to the courier you are correct, but this package was sent to a person in Singapore. It wasn’t part of another shipping route and it is not presently held up in customs Said person has not given the package fo DHL after 8 days when it was delivered to them. How is this hard to understand? This isn’t a “delay” it’s someone who hasn’t done their job and given the package to the company.

You guys think I’m being whiney but it’s actually the opposite. I’m well versed in things being held up in customs. I import various car parts all day every day pretty much. It’s literally my job. When I say this isn’t a shipping issue, you need to grasp that it’s not a damn shipping issue. I’ve had parts come from China and Japan that we’re shipped last week via DHL that have already arrived. It seems like I’m banging my head against a brick wall talking to you guys because you think you’re right.

It’s not waiting for a flight. It has reached its destination. It has been logged with DHL and DHL has been waiting to receive the package for 8 days now. I cannot stress this enough that you guys actually don’t know what you’re talking about. As stated above. I am very patient. I wait months for large shipments to arrive by sea in containers. I know how shipping works in pretty much all aspects. I’ll keep bashing my head against a wall until you understand though..

VADERR

Horology Curious
26/7/20
It's Pre-submitted information. It has not arrived in Singapore. Only the DHL picks it up in Singapore, the status will show the next step. I am sorry it is out of our control when it left our hand. We hope you can wait patiently for a few more days.

I asked you guys if I could have the other tracking for before it reached Singapore and the email reply I got said it had already landed in Singapore. This is the issue I’m having. You guys don’t tell the full story when information is asked for. I get 5 word email replies. These other forum goers may call me whiney and such (which I don’t have a problem with) but you guys seem to be pretty lacking in communication and info. Or the language barrier is just really tough.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
You flagged your own thread, which may possibly be a first.

I can and will blame the dealer for not giving the item to DHL

The TD doesn't hand the parcel directly to DHL, they use couriers, because importing and exporting counterfeit items is illegal. They give the parcel to the courier who then does what is necessary to get the parcel out of their country and into your country without Customs issues.

You guys don’t tell the full story when information is asked for.

You don't need to know the full story, you're not the one risking prison, you just need to wait until your watch is delivered.

Thread stands as it is.

If you're in a hurry to receive parcels, Amazon is usually pretty quick.

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Things move very slowly now. That's how it is..... Nothing is going to speed things up. You'll just need to wait. If you find the experience aggravating and unsatisfactory, then make this your first and last purchase.

Reactions: Charles_b

biinary

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20
Packages are handed to the courier you are correct, but this package was sent to a person in Singapore. It wasn’t part of another shipping route and it is not presently held up in customs Said person has not given the package fo DHL after 8 days when it was delivered to them. How is this hard to understand? This isn’t a “delay” it’s someone who hasn’t done their job and given the package to the company.

You guys think I’m being whiney but it’s actually the opposite. I’m well versed in things being held up in customs. I import various car parts all day every day pretty much. It’s literally my job. When I say this isn’t a shipping issue, you need to grasp that it’s not a damn shipping issue. I’ve had parts come from China and Japan that we’re shipped last week via DHL that have already arrived. It seems like I’m banging my head against a brick wall talking to you guys because you think you’re right.

It’s not waiting for a flight. It has reached its destination. It has been logged with DHL and DHL has been waiting to receive the package for 8 days now. I cannot stress this enough that you guys actually don’t know what you’re talking about. As stated above. I am very patient. I wait months for large shipments to arrive by sea in containers. I know how shipping works in pretty much all aspects. I’ll keep bashing my head against a wall until you understand though..

Just a suggestion. why don't you post the full tracking details. We could help you make sense of what's in it.

Last edited:

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
If OP had only taken the time to read and learn. No one really cares when someone signs up just to cry and an issue that is common knowledge to most who learn the pros and cons of this hobby.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Just a suggestion. why don't you post the full tracking details. We could help you make sense of what's in it.

Why, what difference would it make ?

The TD has explained what's happening, he just needs to wait.

Reactions: cpd2186

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Op may have ordered the watch to impress someone and since he didn't get it when he thought , now he looks like a jamook

RollieFingerz

Former Supporter/Patron and now NO SALED for profi
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/7/19
I swear these noob threads are almost as interesting to read as the tales from the brig...maybe there is some strange correlation between the two

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I asked you guys if I could have the other tracking for before it reached Singapore and the email reply I got said it had already landed in Singapore. This is the issue I’m having. You guys don’t tell the full story when information is asked for. I get 5 word email replies. These other forum goers may call me whiney and such (which I don’t have a problem with) but you guys seem to be pretty lacking in communication and info. Or the language barrier is just really tough.

We don't ship these packages. We use a shipping company. We know less as you do on how they forward from one station to another. The shipping company has been shipping replicas for many years so they know what they are doing. We hope you can wait a few days in patience . It should be updated soon.

thepretender365

9/8/16
The whole point of them being able to get the watch to you is that its a bit cloak and dagger. Ultimately you're buying counterfeit products and that means its a little more complex than amazon prime.

99% of watches turn up. Sometimes people get unlucky, but these guys have been doing this for years. It'll show up!

biinary

16/7/20
Why, what difference would it make ?

The TD has explained what's happening, he just needs to wait.

Op may have misread the tracking details. He says package handed to someone in Singapore. Don't think that is the case but tracking details should show that it's just transiting depending on the terms used.

Last edited:

Daniel T

Looking Around
8/3/19
OP you need some more patience 100%..... you're purchasing a replica watch after all. just calm until you receive the amazing piece. what is this need for exact time frames, with the situation the world is in rn with Covid19 and shipping. as a great man once sang, don't worry be happy.