• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Puretime, no confirmation of payment

sibs21

Looking Around
7/8/20
I ordered a Noob V10 Submariner back on July 16, and after waiting for Bitcoin to be added to my wallet, I sent my payment on July 22 to PureTime. It's now August 7, and I have heard nothing from PureTime. I was patient for a couple weeks as I know this takes much more time than typical online orders, but I would at least like to know if my payment has been received or not. Not complaining, just want to know where things are at! Looking forward to getting my watch :)

sibs21

Looking Around
7/8/20
That's good to know. I'll shoot her an email. I'm new to this so I wasn't sure if this time frame was normal or not. If this isn't fixed soon I will definitely go with a different TD next time.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That's good to know. I'll shoot her an email. I'm new to this so I wasn't sure if this time frame was normal or not. If this isn't fixed soon I will definitely go with a different TD next time.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. This has been explained a few times on the forum. We always respond within 24 hours. If you did not hear back from us, that's maybe because we did not get your email. Please try to resend with a different subject and remove any "BTC" words from the title. If you won't hear back from us within 24 hours, please kindly PM me your order number and payment details. Thanks