• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First high-end replica watch and first order with Puretime

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Ok, its their right to charge more but they should inform about it.

We did stated on our site under payment options . Also,This has been disscussed many many times on this forum. It's not a legit business so the exchange rate is extremely bad

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Mark113811 No one was expecting anything else from someone who came from that reddit shithole.

You are new, so i guess you don't know how stuff works around here, and you are used to reddit's standards. It's common knowledge that the exchange rate is garbage, if you want to pay "less" you can, but use bitcoins, or other means. It's not the TD who gets the extra money, but the exchange company in the middle, since it's a risky business.

I'd suggest you to read more before commenting on anything, all you need to know is in the forum, just read around.

sneaky305

Known Member
16/7/20
crazy florida
I've had these transaction fees in other things ordered from china with cc. wire transfer is the way to go to avoid such fees.

MickeyG

Horology Curious
22/3/17
EU
puretime professionalism and great website gives off the impression of amazon but its not at the end of the day.

I think this sums it up perfectly, the folks at puretime show professionalism and great quality of service but at the end of the day this isn't your regular legit Amazon purchase so we need to expect some things will have quirks that we need to learn to get around and be patient and understanding.

On a different note, my order has been shipped, currently sitting at "Shipment information received" which I'm expecting will take a while before it will change according to other threads.

I have a different question though, I received an SMS from DHL but with a different tracking number than the one puretime provided. The one from DHL shows that a package is coming from Saudi Araibia to my country while the one from puretime shows a package coming from Hong Kong to my country. Are they connected or what's up?

Mark113811

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/20
@ Pebble1
I see - its strange...

@ puretime
I did not ordered yet so I did not see payment section on checkout page. Only info "payment" below on your site.

@ mari115
I did not come from reddit. I'm reading the forum in every free time thread by thread. I need to learn more :rolleyes:

​ @ sneaky305 As you said I will use TransferWise. Costs are fare less :cool:

Thanks everybody for your comments.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I have a different question though, I received an SMS from DHL but with a different tracking number than the one puretime provided. The one from DHL shows that a package is coming from Saudi Araibia to my country while the one from puretime shows a package coming from Hong Kong to my country. Are they connected or what's up?
Sometimes the shipping company will change to another route so the tracking number may changes. Please contact us and we will check for you. Thanks

Reactions: MickeyG

MickeyG

Horology Curious
22/3/17
EU
Sometimes the shipping company will change to another route so the tracking number may changes. Please contact us and we will check for you. Thanks

I understand, thought this might be the case. Contacted the tracking department to see what they think. Thanks.

MOMultiple

Horology Curious
30/7/20
Any update on your order? My package info was received but not picked up for a couple days now...

MickeyG

Horology Curious
22/3/17
EU
Any update on your order? My package info was received but not picked up for a couple days now...

From other threads, I know that it's going to take a while. I'm expecting shipping to take about 1 month but it can also take up to 2 months.

I'm expecting at least 1 week before the tracking number shows any updates.

Pebble1

Known Member
3/7/19
Originally posted by MOMultiple View Post

From other threads, I know that it's going to take a while. I'm expecting shipping to take about 1 month but it can also take up to 2 months.

I'm expecting at least 1 week before the tracking number shows any updates.

i saw MOMultiple post and i think he is in Singapore.

It should be a lot faster than what you wrote. There could be slight delay due to COVID. Usually it will shipped via HK to Singapore.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I understand, thought this might be the case. Contacted the tracking department to see what they think. Thanks.

Thank you. We will speak to the shipping company and get back to you as soon as possible

Due to the coronavirus. most of the shipments are experiencing delays. Flights are less than usual. We thank you for your patience and cooperation and please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

Reactions: MOMultiple

MickeyG

Horology Curious
22/3/17
EU
Watch just arrived today!

Was very lucky with shipping as it only took 8 days.

117549978_353038492509720_3644408709940939325_n.jpg

Looks amazing, really happy with it.

Omega's bracelet was a bit of a pain to figure out how to take links out but I managed to in the end.

Really happy with Puretime's service, will definitely buy again next time I'm looking for a high-quality replica.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your review. watch looks good and glad to hear you like it. We look forward to doing more business with you !!!

Reactions: MickeyG