• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A new guy mistake with QCs

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
I cant believe he fell for popperini’s diagram hook line and sinker. Pure gold! I think we should have a competition to come up with an avatar that op has to use for 6 months IF we’re all wrong. Let be honest, he’s probably right and trail boss should just hand over the keys to him now. If there are any pics in the wristy thread of what appears to be a lobster wearing a v10 sub, op’s red face has probably just spread all the way to his wrist...

Some people just believe what they want to believe, and feel vindicated with any sort of confirmation bias. It's hilarious that he fell for that joke schematic, I can't believe anyone would actually fall for that. He felt so strongly about it too, I'm still smirking over his PM to me citing it.

I'll bet you $10 that he won't come back here with a report when he receives the watch. His thin-skin and cowardice won't allow him to. It's why he's already bailed out of the thread.

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
Let's just wait and see how big the tail is.
I challenge your 10$

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Has this thread already received the award for the stupidest thread of the year or is that yet to come?

OMG, this is embarrassing. Of course the watch is flawless and OP just has no idea.

I assume the „trained eyes“ will see the same „detached rehaut“ on this gen too right?
F2CE1870-5066-4B87-9B18-B47ECE743DA67eb343449a2c4ec1.jpg

20 seconds search on Chrono24

:hehehe:

exactly and this is why we don't allow QC pics to be published, some "expert" who in reality has NFI steps in and creates trouble that doesn't exist.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I'm here for the long run
I'll be the judge of that and I'll tell you now any further abuse of members and you can piss off back to Reddit until you grow up; how old are you, 15?
Here's a handy hint, if a dozen people are telling you the same thing over and over chances are they are correct and you are wrong.

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
Would you like me to give you my payment details? Cause he's not coming back, and I'm sure he's received the watch by now :cool:

if you insist, yes please
just drop me a PM with your details

still f....ing unbelievable that someone who is coming along as self confident as him in the end does not have the balls to stand up and admit he was wrong
maybe he was just trolling us in the first place, this asshat

Last edited:
Reactions: KushBandit

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Yeah well, that was entertaining though, that's something he'll be remembered for.
In french we have a word saying "le ridicule ne tue pas", meaning "being ridiculous does'nt kill". Well, maybe this time it did LMAO.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Katarsis

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
if you insist, yes please
just drop me a PM with your details

still f....ing unbelievable that someone who is coming along as self confident as him in the end does not have the balls to stand up and admit he was wrong
maybe he was just trolling us in the first place, this asshat

Eh, I'm just yanking your chain brother. No way I'm taking your money on a bet over this clown lol.

He's just got thin-skin and too much pride, it's why he got all hot and bothered over our friend Tucker "insulting" him

It's a shame he left, I was having fun :harhar:

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
Eh, I'm just yanking your chain brother. No way I'm taking your money on a bet over this clown lol.

contrary to the OP I would stand for what I've said
anyway, I will happily buy the beer should we run into each other on this planet sometime

sadly, the fun seems to be over

LetMeHearItNow

Renowned Member
27/8/19
CONUS
The absolutely best, instantly legendary, way this could end is:

He gets his watch, comes back, shows us the watch and it indeed has some one-off screw up of a case where the rehaut is indeed detached. He says “see, I told you assholes.”

And we never hear from him again.

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
Yeah well, that was entertaining though, that's something he'll be remembered for.
In french we have a word saying "le ridicule ne tue pas", meaning "being ridiculous does'nt kill". Well, maybe this time it did LMAO.

Interesting. You are much kinder then us in Sweden.
Our saying goes like this:

It's better to stay silent and let people think you are stupid than opening your mouth and prove them right.

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt

He gets his watch, comes back, shows us the watch and it indeed has some one-off screw up of a case where the rehaut is indeed detached. He says “see, I told you assholes.”

That would be awesome. Plot twist of the century and OP would be forever remembered as the king of RWI. Lol

Reactions: LetMeHearItNow

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
It's better to stay silent and let people think you are stupid than opening your mouth and prove them right.

Good one. I think our little friend here stands for all these sentences, quite a champion we have!

riderocket

18/9/18

Well, thinning rehaut with a lathe is a thing, IMO one with some creativity can come up with a proper mess that resembles a 'detached rehaut'. Is it worth the effort and money to prove these ol' farts his point... that's a different story.

Shall I post a sale thread '[RESERVED] Rehaut detachment service for thumperman'? :)

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Its all well and good poking fun at other people because they have issues with their watches, but its not so fun when it happens to you. My rehaut has been sinking like the titanic, any day now it will become detached. Rep watches are just a bit of a lottery!

riderocket

18/9/18
Its all well and good poking fun at other people because they have issues with their watches, but its not so fun when it happens to you. My rehaut has been sinking like the titanic, any day now it will become detached. Rep watches are just a bit of a lottery!

Oh no! That's a stretched rehaut. Should have been obvious at QC!

Reactions: Rx4Time

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Oh no! That's a stretched rehaut. Should have been obvious at QC!

Yeah water affects it badly. I mean the movement is fine, no fogging of the crystal, but the rehaut is badly affected by water. Its a shame because i paid £200 extra to the td for water proofing...