• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A new guy mistake with QCs

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
it can't be true that this entertaining read has found it's end
I am refusing to believe this and will stick around for another little while
maybe there will eventually be pictures of red faces and tails between legs (if the tail is long enough that is)
nothing better to do anyway with bingo still a couple hours away

:popcorn2:

keep going thumpy

P.S.: sorry OP but I couldn't resist to make the joke on your behalf; we have all been there and made an idiot of ourselves; best way to deal with it is to have a laugh on yourself and volunteer to have your picture posted to the wall as idiot of the month

P.P.S.: Uhhm ... sorry, forgot to mention to be careful when pulling off this tail between legs thing. Please be advised to get them big balls out of the way when pulling the tail to the legs, else it may hurt.

Last edited:

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Of course the thread's not over! OP has promised (multiple times) to come back here when the watch has been received to either show the forum that the majority are wrong about his broken rehaut or to admit he's an idiot and that his rehaut hasn't become detached.

I think that if the latter, Tucker should get to choose the OP's profile picture (and perhaps member description/bio thing); after all, Tucker bravely used the photo OP taunted him with in his own profile.

Sound fair OP?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
OP seems like someone who cannot accept that they might be wrong on occasion, regardless of how many people tell them they are. I could be wrong but I don't think that humility is in his character.

LetMeHearItNow

Renowned Member
27/8/19
CONUS
You all showed me. I guess Ill retire, Oh oops, bad choice of words. I shall withdraw from the fray. You shall all get an extra helping of jello at bingo later.. Its been real Ive never met such a large group of tragedies in such a short time. An experience for sure. Thanks for the lulz

HaHahaha... nice!! Tucker and tripdog just got bitch slapped!!

@thunderman
Pay no mind to these fools. Especially the 2 which you just virtually bitchslapped. They think they know vintage Rolexes and Pamerais or whatevz but they don’t know shiz.

I’m not positive, but I think I can fix the rehaut myself and I’d love to buy the watch. I’ve had a hell of a time getting one shipped within a reasonable amount of time lately so if you wanna sell it, I’ll totally take it. Thanks bro, hit me on the PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billnyethescienceguy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/20
CONUS
as a newer member I can relate to not knowing things. This is why when I was a super noob I didn’t post. I read, read, and read some more. Learned all I could from this group over a few months. I feel bad for the OP...But damn...This Is one of the dumbest threads. For the first several posts I thought it was a troll...then I realized he was serious. Then he started to pick a fight instead of admitting he was wrong....At this point it’s just pure entertainment.

Last edited:

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Even if this is where the SEL attaches and not a tool I think we can clearly see a detached rehaut no?
SGU15.jpg

So this dipshit sent me a PM with this photo and told me, "Should I ever require the services of a watch builder I feel I might be better suited looking elsewhere.
Have a good day!"

You can't make this up! He's got to be fucking with us, no one is this dense and stupid, right? :spit:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
So this dipshit sent me a PM with this photo and told me, "Should I ever require the services of a watch builder I feel I might be better suited looking elsewhere.
Have a good day!"

You can't make this up! He's got to be fucking with us, no one is this dense and stupid, right? :spit:

PMSL... You need to work on your trained eye Kushy.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I could understand, let's say, the stupidest 10% of noobs falling for the diagram joke IF the springbar hadn't been labelled ''Rehaut Attachment Tool'.

Given that it was labelled however, I fear that it's not the only 'tool' we're dealing with in this thread...

PS - That watch should be arriving soon OP. Don't forget to keep has updated.

tony5haw2013

10/8/19
malta
If you post a picture and ask for an answer and all members give you the same answer, why would you then tell them they are all wrong?

In that case you know best and everybody else is clueless, so what's the point in your post?

You have made a complete ass of yourself and made an enemy of a few senior and very knowledgeable members, well done pal!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Reactions: KushBandit

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
It seems that some people are so convinced of their own idiotic misinformation that no actual truth or fact can penetrate their mind, when challenged - they just double down on their stupidity.
Trumperman, a very credible watch doctor says if you rub your “detached rehaut” with a mixture of hydroxychloriquine and demon semen the problem will magically go away.

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
It seems that some people are so convinced of their own idiotic misinformation that no actual truth or fact can penetrate their mind, when challenged - they just double down on their stupidity.
Trumperman, a very credible watch doctor says if you rub your “detached rehaut” with a mixture of hydroxychloriquine and demon semen the problem will magically go away.

now I got it
Thumpy in reality is Donald J. and he will very soon shut down the forum just because he has the power to do so

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
I cant believe he fell for popperini’s diagram hook line and sinker. Pure gold! I think we should have a competition to come up with an avatar that op has to use for 6 months IF we’re all wrong. Let be honest, he’s probably right and trail boss should just hand over the keys to him now. If there are any pics in the wristy thread of what appears to be a lobster wearing a v10 sub, op’s red face has probably just spread all the way to his wrist...