• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My order does not make it to the shipping department either. And I think that's why.

Hikke7

Looking Around
17/7/20
Hello guys,

let me describe the following situation and express my opinion on it.

I also have the problem that my order is frozen at "Shipment information sent to FedEx".
Now I have read a few topics in the forum, where it is always said that you have to wait.
It seems to me, however, that many users here in the forum are a little bit confused.
The package is not stucked at DHL or FEDEX or at customs and that there are waiting times there, instead the packages are simply not handed over to the supplier.

I get this knowledge from the following information.
After I confirmed the quality pictures, I received the email with a tracking number from Fedex.
The status: "Shipment information sent to FedEx" simply means that a shipment number has been created electronically.
Anyone can do this online. Fedex has never seen or held the package at this time.

As soon as the package reaches fedex for the first time. If the status appears: "Picked up - Future delivery requested."
From then on, it is no longer up to Puretime how long the package takes to the customer or whether it arrives at all.
Before that, it is on Puretime.

That's why I can understand that many are wondering where their watch is and are in worry.

I also asked by email why it takes so long this time. (It's been my third order since the pandemic. 2 went without any problems)

In response, I got the following. "You will get a new tracking number."
Which I got ... but of course nothing happens here again.

If the package took a long time at Fedex, they would not send me a new tracking number. So the watch is still at Puretime.
So I wonder ... why doesn't the package make it after the QP to shipping?

I received my first Puretime watch in 2012 and I have never experienced anything like this.

If someone from Puretime reads this, send me a PM and I'll be happy to give you my Order ID to fix the problem.

And please....explain here....why this is happening. All steps are done. You just have to give it up.

and please don't write below. Please wait.
I placed my order on June 9th, 2020 and I just asked one time via email. I think I have shown enough understanding.

Unfortunately, my TRUST is shrinking.

Reactions: Valdon Sadiki

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
If we still have your watch, I will eat it live and refund you.

I have hired a new QC team and they will only get paid when the order is shipped, so they will pass the order to the shipping agent IMMEDIATELY once the QC is approved. Agree?

Once the package is at the shipping agent's hands, we have no control over them, they've working with us for many years and the know how to ship the packages safely.

Since the flights are much less but export volume is not so many packages are lined waiting for shipping, we cant simply ship them via normal ways like walking into an EMS office because they need to check the content inside. Our shipping agent will determine how to ship a package depends on the destination and content.

You mentioned anyone can do such thing online but we dont know how to and we have never done this before, maybe the shipper did this when the package is lining so they can charge me (I have paid for the shipping once tracking info is shown online).

We are as anxious as you are and we are communicating with the shipping agent every day about the packages. You have no worries that we will try our best to make it arrive you ASAP.

Your money is safe with us.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hello guys,

Let me describe the following situation and express my opinion on it.

I joined this forum to complain - no other reason.

I don't care about any of the people here, and I don't care about this forum.

I'm here to complain about my problem, which is that things aren't going the way I want them to go.

And please don't write below. Please wait.

I've waited almost 6 weeks, I think I have shown enough understanding.

Unfortunately, my PENIS is shrinking.

Fixed.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Hikke7 Your watch has been shipped, but it's not a direct route from a TD to DHL/FedEx. The package goes from the TD, to a courier "middle man" who has to get it through Customs and into the hands of DHL/FedEx.

I waited roughly a month with my TD, who had to reship the watch when HK Customs rehected it. My tracking sat on "Shipment Info Received" for roughly 2 weeks before it was sent back to the TD and reshipped.

Puretime is an outstanding TD, who is one of the best in the business. These shipping issues are unprecidented, because of this COVID pandemic. Be patient, and understand that this isn't Amazon.

Hikke7

Looking Around
17/7/20
Nice that the dubious answer comes from a moderator. I feel very welcome.
Anyways...

Thanks puretime for your answer. The info with the middlemen is new to me.

I'm just a normal customer and not an insider. That's why this was my first post.
I always think that communication is the best way to solve problems. Because of that I opened this topic because I think that many regular customers are thinking and feeling the same like I do. Perhaps it would help that customers receive an information together with the QP-email that there can currently be unusually long waiting times and that Fedex tracking has errors.
(usually a scan is recorded simultaneously when the package is first received)

If the package is delivered to the supplier as quickly as you said I would have the following explanation. (I studied logistics and work in the headquarters of DHL Germany)

Your supplier accepts the package but does not scan it. Instead, he stores it because there is a backlog.
If your shipping label and barcode is more than a week old, it can expire. (at least at DHL. I don't know how long a label will keep alive at Fedex)
If the parcel is recorded afterwards, it will be shipped out.....but it will be no longer recorded by tracking.
That would explain the missing gap between your submission and the permanent status "Shipment information sent to FedEx"

If so, the package will arrive in England but tracking will never show it.

And I will get the new tracking number from Royalmail at some point and it will arrive in Germany.

KushBandit I know... thats why PT ist my favorite TD since years... usually it is known to me and my friends as the "replica-amazon". (in terms of the quality of the puretime company)
That's exactly why I was so worried this time. It is my third order since Covid. But this time it's different. And it would be good if we could solve the problem together.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
You have no worries about the shipment my friend, let me do the worry, I have to reship at my cost no matter the package is seized in China or foreign customs. We are more concerned about the package than you do :)

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
If the package is delivered to the supplier as quickly as you said I would have the following explanation. (I studied logistics and work in the headquarters of DHL Germany)

Don't dwell too deep in your assumptions. The logistics routes our reps take is unlike anything you've ever heard lectures about in university or seen at DHL. Doesn't work like that...

thumperman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/20
Maybe take a deep breath and exhale. The world is not out to get you. You will get your watch in due time. Go for a walk watch some YouTube eat a nice meal.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Wind your neck in son, sit down and wait, puretime will look after you.