• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I paid for my 1-st order and Puretime ignore me Month

Rus-czar

Horology Curious
15/7/20
Hello! I have an unpleasant situation with PureTime

June 9 employee Jennifer replied to me that the watch I want to buy is available, in stock! DAYTONA 116508 YG NOOB 1:1 BEST EDITION 904L

June 19 I paid for the watch then I was asked to pay extra for shipping and I did it on PayPal on June 20! (ORDER #100201677)

Since then, I have only received an email that I need to wait 10 days! And??? It's been almost a MONTH since the payment was made! A MONTH!!! I write to you but you don't answer me so I have to write here on the forum!
I have a question! Why haven't the watch been sent to me yet? Why do you keep me waiting so long? I pay you my money not for this! I do not like this approach! I needed the watch in the summer to wear it with a t-shirt while it's warm on street.
Do you understand that if I had known it would take so long, I wouldn't ordered it from you? Solve this problem

Last edited:

Valdon Sadiki

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/20
Expect a long wait mister, hope you are awere of the worldwide pandemic affecting International flights and postal services across the globe.

If you read some posts in the latest activity section you can find multiple treads about long wait time as much as 2-3 months. You are not going out in these hot summer streets with a Daytona this summer

Last edited:
Reactions: FREEWIFI

Billnyethescienceguy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/20
CONUS
I find it entertaining that people think this hobby is instant gratification....you are buying black market goods...this isn't amazon. Some have waited longer with these global issues

Reactions: Valdon Sadiki

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
deWdS.gif

Reactions: R2L and FREEWIFI

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Certified
24/2/19
You get registered just for T-shirt flexing because one month waiting it’s not that bad actually.

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Don’t worry OP, you’ll have it by Xmas. So sit back and enjoy the pandemic. The last one was in 1920 so you’re privileged to live thru this one. Then one day you can tell your grandkids how much you suffered, because a Chinese dealer took so long to send you a fake watch that you had to vent your incredible pain here on this forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: FREEWIFI

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hello! I have an unpleasant situation with PureTime

June 9 employee Jennifer replied to me that the watch I want to buy is available, in stock! DAYTONA 116508 YG NOOB 1:1 BEST EDITION 904L

June 19 I paid for the watch then I was asked to pay extra for shipping and I did it on PayPal on June 20! (ORDER #100201677)

Since then, I have only received an email that I need to wait 10 days! And??? It's been almost a MONTH since the payment was made! A MONTH!!! I write to you but you don't answer me so I have to write here on the forum!
I have a question! Why haven't the watch been sent to me yet? Why do you keep me waiting so long? I pay you my money not for this! I do not like this approach! I needed the watch in the summer to wear it with a t-shirt while it's warm on street.
Do you understand that if I had known it would take so long, I wouldn't ordered it from you? Solve this problem

Thanks for your order and sorry for the incovenience caused. This watch has arrived today. We will email you QC pictures if the watch is in good condition. Thanks for your patience.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Order a Daytona from R factory and you'll easily wait three years (if you're not a big spender at your AD)...

Rus-czar

Horology Curious
15/7/20
Hello, today i received QC pictures and I hope that watch will be send me soon! Thanks! waited)))
And Thanks to some of the commenters, your posts cheered up!))
I'll write here about my order and my first experience with PureTime and whether everything will be all right when I get the watch