• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HUGE problem with PureTime ... never again?

REPLACED

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
i have no idea what I can do more, than writing my case here...

Long story short...

1) Ive ordered 2 watches (800$+) and the strap. I won't blame them, that they collected the order in about a month.. it happens.
2) they have sent it via uk hub - longer way but still, more safety ... I understand it
3) what I don't understand is that they do nothing with the pacage in transit. status didn't changed in about a month.... w which basically may mean that its lost somewher....

Ive emailed puretime 4 times to talk with fedex where the f*** is the pacage - they ddnt do anything to make it solved. basically puretime understand, that its not their problem, they don't care that the pacage was not sent even to me - they sent it to their hub, so I can't even contact fedex by myself - they do nothing!!!!!

i have no idea what I can do more,

Puretime, if you won't find the solution, if you won't try to contact shipper, I will try to fix it with my bank, what I can do more? I've emailed them few times and they constantly say that its not their problem and I have to wait... I can't wait more puretime, im super pissed mostly cause of that, you do not want to take responsibility, and you don't even want to try to find the solution ....

guys what can I do more?

Last edited:

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Bro, you’re learning the first lesson of buying a rep from China, and it is a hard one for you - patience. There are dozens of stories here from noobs who bought a watch from a TD and once sent out, disappears from tracking. Then several weeks/months later they show up!

As you are aware, COVID-19 has screwed up the Chinese business infrastructure and it has not yet fully recovered. Until it does, there have been and will be many stories like yours.

Once the TD has sent the watch, it is completely out of their control. They have no office doors to bang on, or people to call to see what happened to it. One thing for certain, they did not screw you over! So, don’t even think of contacting your bank about retracting funds. Should you do so, you will most likely be banned from this forum and blackballed by the rest of the TDs.

So sit back, relax, and wait for the system to update. It may be this week, or next month, or whenever, but be assured your watch(es) are on their way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

REPLACED

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
mate, ive bought 12 watches from TDs and have never seen situation like this... all I mean is that purtime say its not their problem and they won't do anything.... its all about the attitude, of course all I can do is to wait...

thanks for the rep

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
You probably bought those 12 before the pandemic hit. Now, the world is a different place than it was then. I feel for you since you spent a lot of money, but the only thing you can do is wait. The TDs attitude may not be helpful, but if they are getting dozens of emails from buyers clammering for info on what happened to their watch, youd lose some patience as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
I received a watch in France from Canada last week, bought M2M on the 2nd of june, received it on the 7th of July. 5 weeks...
It's not about the TD, it's about how the shipping flows work these days.

Give PTime a break, just chill and enjoy the wait, it's a part of the game...

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Last time I check PureTime or any other TDs here are transportation companies. Unless the TD had chosen a shipping method which you know is definitely slow (like literally using a ship), is out of the TD's control. Also have you contacted the shipping company yourself?

My experience with Covid (my watch was shipped in April), I didn't get it until the end of May here in the UK.

Pre covid, the record time getting a watch for me with a TD was 3 days with DHL, literally from accepting QC to your door.

We are living (lucky still living) in strange and unprecedented time. Relax with your prior purchases and just keep using the tracking every day and see its progress.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
So he's been in touch with you several times regarding this issue. It's no surprise he stopped responding - what would you like him to do? Tell you. The same thing 5, 7, 38 times because the first 4 weren't enough?

You just have to wait. It will be there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: cpd2186

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am sorry for the shipping delay that happened to many shipments .
It is a hard period for us due to the Covid19 and customs. We are trying every possible way to ship the orders because not all of the shipping methods are available currently. Flights are less than usual . Most of the shipments are experiencing some delays and we have no control over this when it left our hands.
I understand it feels bad when you have been waiting for weeks or a month but trust us, we are trying our best to deliver the watch to you. .We've been checking everyday with the shipping company as well So please have faith with us and it will finally arrive

Reactions: McMk5

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
3) what I don't understand is that they do nothing with the pacage in transit. status didn't changed in about a month.... w which basically may mean that its lost somewher....
Who's "they"? Bonus question: when you send a parcel, what do YOU do with it once it leaves your hands?

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
i have no idea what I can do more, than writing my case here...

guys what can I do more?

Mine took 12 weeks to arrive previously. So that's about 3 months. Package in transit status didnt change for 2 freaking months. It showed up eventually.

If that makes you feel better... what you can do now is wait. It is what it is....

OiRogers

Renowned Member
24/8/06
Puretime, if you won't find the solution, if you won't try to contact shipper, I will try to fix it with my bank, what I can do more? I've emailed them few times and they constantly say that its not their problem and I have to wait... I can't wait more puretime, im super pissed mostly cause of that, you do not want to take responsibility, and you don't even want to try to find the solution ....

That's a bold strategy... good way to find yourself banned from the forums and blacklisted by dealers.

If the package has shipped, you wait.
If you 'can't wait more', you got into the wrong hobby.

I've been around a long time and current wait times are the longest I've encountered... but Angus is trustworthy. If your package gets hit by customs and taken, he'll replace it.
Be patient.

Reactions: REPLACED