• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Why are these jokers still trusted???

Vicar69

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
29/7/17
London, UK
Yet again Puretime have screwed up. This time mailing a $400 watch without sending QC pics first.
Bunch of absolutely jokers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dirkjon

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We never ship without sending QC pictures. Please check if you have the email in your spams folders . Or please let us know your order number. We will check for you. Thanks

Reactions: Dirkjon

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
Quit being a douche. Puretime, (Angus) is top notch and there is a reason they are a trusted dealer.

QC pics are a waste of time. Get the watch and if something is wrong, send to a watchsmith and get fixed. Your buying a counterfeit watch!!!

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Never got a watch from PT without QC's, even when switching a watch for another on the same order (hey, I just did it once!).

Fine TD to me, be cool and check your mails.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: rj999

Vicar69

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
29/7/17
London, UK
We never ship without sending QC pictures. Please check if you have the email in your spams folders . Or please let us know your order number. We will check for you. Thanks

Nope. No qc pics. I’d like you to resend the email so I can see it.

Vicar69

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
29/7/17
London, UK
Quit being a douche. Puretime, (Angus) is top notch and there is a reason they are a trusted dealer.

QC pics are a waste of time. Get the watch and if something is wrong, send to a watchsmith and get fixed. Your buying a counterfeit watch!!!

Listen you retard. QC pics help eliminate the obvious flaws that dicks like you probably wank over when you see them.
It’s not unreasonable to ask for them and you are the douche if you subscribe to the argument that promised customer service doesn’t apply. Now fuck off back under your rock.

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
Listen you retard. QC pics help eliminate the obvious flaws that dicks like you probably wank over when you see them.
It’s not unreasonable to ask for them and you are the douche if you subscribe to the argument that promised customer service doesn’t apply. Now fuck off back under your rock.

Someone has a case of the grumpies......

Sounds like you are too financially strapped for this hobby. If you cant get a watch fixed on your own and want perfection on a counterfeit watch, you may want to move on!

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
Someone has a case of the grumpies......

Sounds like you are too financially strapped for this hobby. If you cant get a watch fixed on your own and want perfection on a counterfeit watch, you may want to move on!

I honestly think demanding QC pics of perfectly acceptable, sure you a buying a counterfeit watch, but some of these watches these days aren’t exactly pocket money, the noob Pepsi for example. If QC pics weren’t sent I’d likely have a big issue too, provided there was something wrong I could of caught on QC.

Reactions: cpd2186

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
I honestly think demanding QC pics of perfectly acceptable, sure you a buying a counterfeit watch, but some of these watches these days aren’t exactly pocket money, the noob Pepsi for example. If QC pics weren’t sent I’d likely have a big issue too, provided there was something wrong I could of caught on QC.

A TD has no obligation to give QCs. It is a good business practice but I have seen it abused enough that I would understand a TD noting that the psycho perfectionist has ruined this option for all. Major flaws,.cool got it. Omg do you see the dust particle on the second hand?!? My goodness, the patience these TDs have is honorable.

Last edited:

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Is there something wrong with the watch?

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16

I completely understand but with all the noobs driving the TD's nuts because of, as stated,
dust particle on the second hand?!?
, I dont think the TD's care and I dont blame them. To all noobs out there..... Build a rapport with a TD. If you want QC's and didnt receive them, kindly ask for them! Dont be a cry baby and scream "I want my QC's"...... They will gladly help you..... IF YOUR NICE!

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
A TD has no obligation to give QCs. It is a good business practice but I have seen it abused enough that I would understand a TD noting that the psycho perfectionist has ruined this option for all. Major flaws,.cool got it. Omg do you see the dust particle on the second hand?!? My goodness, the patience these TDs have is honorable.

I know I would not buy from a TD if they didn’t offer QC pics, I do understand the wave of noobs and reddit transplants that even a ad would think is insane, and I do agree some of the noobs abuse QC way to much, but if I paid top dollar for a nice rep and didn’t get the chance to make sure it didn’t have totally crooked markers, yea, I’d not be happy bout it.

Reactions: DaleM and cpd2186

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
I know I would not buy from a TD if they didn’t offer QC pics, I do understand the wave of noobs and reddit transplants that even a ad would think is insane, and I do agree some of the noobs abuse QC way to much, but if I paid top dollar for a nice rep and didn’t get the chance to make sure it didn’t have totally crooked markers, yea, I’d not be happy bout it.

But would you cry about it on the forum or would you kindly ask to have the QC's resent! I know you would do the latter and there would be no problems at all! It's as simple as a kind reminder email!

Reactions: XpanzerX

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
But would you cry about it on the forum or would you kindly ask to have the QC's resent! I know you would do the latter and there would be no problems at all! It's as simple as a kind reminder email!

Truth. I guess when I first got started in 2017 I did it right and read, read, read and read some more to learn how things worked so I never did anything dumb like that lol.

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
Truth. I guess when I first got started in 2017 I did it right and read, read, read and read some more to learn how things worked so I never did anything dumb like that lol.

Well spoken!

Reactions: XpanzerX

Xky

Known Member
13/9/19
Am I missing something here? How's the TD supposed to send QC pics if the watch has already been shipped? And even if they did have photo's of the watch, they will hardly help if the watch has been shipped.

Last edited:

Vicar69

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
29/7/17
London, UK
Am I missing something here? How's the TD supposed to send QC pics if the watch has already been shipped? And even if they did have photo's of the watch, they will hardly help if the watch has been shipped.

This. Thanks for actually reading. There are a couple of posters on here who have absolutely no idea.