• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime Shipping Exceptionally Slow

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I've used your website for many orders. And typically I have been very happy with the results. Typically ~12-15 days between shipping and my door.
Which is perfectly acceptable, zero complaints whatsoever. Happy with your staff, and happy with your communications.

However, my recent order(s) have not even moved, have never updated and show no signs that they have even been sent. The communication has also changed, things seem different.

There seems to be amassing amounts of complaints regarding Puretime I'm reading on different sources. Including reptime
https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/hljwwt/wtf_is_going_on_with_puretime/

This is just one, I have read ~20 individual and different posters all saying the same thing.

There are many complaints about your shipping, and allegations to suggest that you have deliberately changed the shipping method to save/make more money whilst also adding ~2 months to delivery. I hope this unfounded and untrue.

My tracking information has not been updated since the 15th of June.

I email your tracking "team" and speak to Shuang and I'm told to wait. Just wait.

Nothing else. Please could you have a look into this Angus, is there a problem right now? If so, do you have any news/update when this will be resolved?
Because I don't exclusively use Puretime as my only TD and my other TD's are shipping to me within this ~2 week area, without fault. Thus I conclude the problem to be isolated with yourself.

Reactions: penguininasuit

penguininasuit

Horology Curious
2/6/20
Yup, happening the same to me. Shipped on the 11th, since the 19th with no updates. Shuang tells me to wait. I wait. Was wondering if this was normal. Clearly not.

Last edited:

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
It's happening to a lot of us, but from different TD's. Mine is from Andrew and it sat in HK for over 2 weeks. 5 days ago i received new tracking number but this time out of Singapore. Looks like HK is real risky route to get reps through right now.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am sorry for the shipping delay and we are communicating with the shipping agent every day about the shipments.

It is a hard time for us, most of the dealers are using the same couriers and most of you should experience the same no matter which dealer you buy from.

But at PureTime, customer satisfaction is our upmost concern, we have an easy to use web-site, numerous kind of payment methods, we respond fast; we now have a new dedicated team for QC and shipment and our QC is ridiculously FAST and QC pics quality is significantly improved, your watches are being shipping on the same day after the QC pics are confirmed.

When the watch is delivered to the shipping agent, it is out of our hands, the shipping agent we use has been in the shipping business for 10 years and he know exactly how to ship to have the watch delivered safely to your hands, I know how it feels when you buy something online and you want to have it ASAP but please have faith with us and we will try our best to deliver the watch to you safely in the fastest way.

We are paying higher shipping fee than other regular shipping methods because we are shipping high risk products, the shipping fee has been 20% more expensive since January but I didnt markup the shipping fee, I am paying 1000% more taxes on the deliveries and never complained, I also lost 50 packages just in June and we reship immediately once seized or lost.

We never compromise when it comes to customer satisfaction and please accept my sincere apology about the recent shipment delays, the situation should improve soon.

Please do not trust 100% about what people say on the internet, try it by yourself, try us and you can always ask for a refund before the watch is shipped, why don't give us a try?

Vladgo

Horology Curious
2/12/18
My shipment also in hold from 26.6.
Just need to wait.
Im trust to PureTime in 100%
Is exellent TD.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

GMTfn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/20
I'm facing the same situation, puretime has explained a bit more the issue they are having with tougher inspections for replica items. My shipment was also changed from HK to Singapore but apparently just went out today. Overall it hasn't been too bad (order placed on 6/7). I looked at other TD's website and they state that items are sitting in HK for over 10 days before shipping, but they mention that DHL is giving priority to Covid related items, which makes me think this is not solely related to Puretime. I will leave full feedback once I receive the watch.

Reactions: krenar_cobaj

LHD_Kid

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/4/20
I have orders with JTime and InTime since beginning of April, still waiting. (its ok, in touch with both of them).
All the dealers are suffering at the moment....

Vladgo

Horology Curious
2/12/18
Looks all TD have same issue.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Mine was stuck on 'Shipping information received' in Hong Kong from 22 June till two days ago. I emailed PT's tracking email address and they re-shipped via Singapore. Less than 24 horus later, it's sitting with Customs in Sydney. Iv'e seen a few posts like this, now, so looks like lengthy delays coming out of HK.

OiRogers

Renowned Member
24/8/06
Had one sitting in HK since June 19th, arrived today with a different tracking number coming out of Singapore.

So, they're moving...

soupy

Horology Curious
2/6/19
Got a surprise package today from DHL with my order placed on 6/15. Everything looking great! It came from Singapore as some others here have mentioned, but I never got the tracking number update via email or anything. I got my original tracking number on 6/23 so in fairness PureTime moved very quickly in processing my order. The shipping hold up is perfectly understandable, but I feel PT it might do yourselves a favor to put a notice on the website and a sticky on this forum so people are aware of the courier delays that's impacting every TD right now.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
You guys need to chill. I have been ordering with PT since 2015 and they have never been faster. HKG is under political pressure and with COVID nothing is easy. Once packing has been picked up it’s outa PTs hands.

Fireman6976

Known Member
1/9/20
I’ve ordered 6 watches from Puretime in the last month and I’ve found their communication, qc process etc to be exceptional.

We are dealing in illegal products here guys and there is a pandemic on...have a little patience. This isn’t amazon prime

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
I've used your website for many orders. And typically I have been very happy with the results. Typically ~12-15 days between shipping and my door.
Which is perfectly acceptable, zero complaints whatsoever. Happy with your staff, and happy with your communications.

However, my recent order(s) have not even moved, have never updated and show no signs that they have even been sent. The communication has also changed, things seem different.

There seems to be amassing amounts of complaints regarding Puretime I'm reading on different sources. Including reptime
https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/hljwwt/wtf_is_going_on_with_puretime/

This is just one, I have read ~20 individual and different posters all saying the same thing.

There are many complaints about your shipping, and allegations to suggest that you have deliberately changed the shipping method to save/make more money whilst also adding ~2 months to delivery. I hope this unfounded and untrue.

My tracking information has not been updated since the 15th of June.

I email your tracking "team" and speak to Shuang and I'm told to wait. Just wait.

Nothing else. Please could you have a look into this Angus, is there a problem right now? If so, do you have any news/update when this will be resolved?
Because I don't exclusively use Puretime as my only TD and my other TD's are shipping to me within this ~2 week area, without fault. Thus I conclude the problem to be isolated with yourself.

Has your watch arrived in the meantime? Would be nice to resolve this if everything worked out.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Yes it is resolved... this thread had essentially disappeared. Until Fireman6976 decided to thread necro it... for some reason.

The problem is that new members might just randomly read TD reviews to get an impression of his reliability. I did the same thing before picking dealers for my first orders. This topic at least leaves a seemingly unresolved issue in Puretime's history and it's only fair to clarify this in case someone reads through this at some point.

​​​​​

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
The problem is that new members might just randomly read TD reviews to get an impression of his reliability. I did the same thing before picking dealers for my first orders. This topic at least leaves a seemingly unresolved issue in Puretime's history and it's only fair to clarify this in case someone reads through this at some point.

​​​​​

I think Puretime will be fine, and my post isn't exactly derogatory. It praises them for their normal service and highlights an issue.

Fireman6976

Known Member
1/9/20
My bad...sorry guys. Found the thread while searching other things in regards to shipping times

WatchMeSailor

Known Member
22/8/20
Down Under
Perhaps the learning for the OP and others is to leave the TD’s name out of these kinds of discussions until we’ve established that it’s a TD specific challenge