• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

After 1 week still " Shipment information received "

nissanskylinen1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/3/20
Order Date: June 14, 2020
Quality control pictures - June 17, 2020
DHL information received June 19, 2020
But it's still " Shipment information received "
Can anybody help me?
Sorry for my poor english

Same story here - you can do nothing but wait quite frankly. There are people out there still waiting since mid-may and finally seeing it moving.

Reactions: [email protected]

anorphirith

31/7/09
same for me, I called DHL to confirm and they said that they are still waiting for the shipper to give them the package.
it means that the tracking numbers are generated online by puretime but they have not shipped the package yet... I'm not sure why they haven't shipped the watches

Last edited:

farmersinsurance

18/10/19
Geneva, WA
Just wait it out. For a package of mine a few weeks ago, it was in this phase for about a week. Once it updated, it had moved on quite a further in the process

Reactions: krenar_cobaj

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Same here. Shipment info received since 6/19/20 from Andrew. But i read here somewhere that customs in China are very tough right now. Hence the delay

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I have watches incoming from all sides of the world and the tracking nr. are not moving for 20+ days depending on the location. It’s a pain in the ass currently waiting for deliveries, trust me when I tell you that having a lot of watches in the collection doesn’t help since a “new” watch is always something that you eagerly await to receive. There is nothing else left than patiently wait for the delivery..

Cloudzex

2/6/20
Victoria
To make you feel better, mine shows information received on the 16th of june and haven't moved.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
As i understand it, when it says shipment information received it means that the 3rd party courier has contacted dhl for tracking number but has yet taken possession of the item. So it went from China (mainland) to Hong Kong where it waits for dhl to pick it up.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We have been informed by our courier that Customs will be incredibly strict on replica products during this time period. Because of this most of DHL packages have not been picked up yet in HongKong. We thank you for your patience and cooperation and please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

estevancani

Looking Around
28/6/20
Im sad that Ive tried sending you guys so many emails asking what was going on and I had no response. I had to come hear to finally get some update on the situation of why my order hasnt moved from shipment info recieved.:(

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Im sad that Ive tried sending you guys so many emails asking what was going on and I had no response. I had to come hear to finally get some update on the situation of why my order hasnt moved from shipment info recieved.:(

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please note we had three days holidays for Dragon Boat Festival https://puretimewatch.io/news/2020-dragon-boat-festival-holiday-arrangement.html. We will write back to you as soon as we clear all the backlogs.

anorphirith

31/7/09
We have been informed by our courier that Customs will be incredibly strict on replica products during this time period. Because of this most of DHL packages have not been picked up yet in HongKong. We thank you for your patience and cooperation and please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

1-Has this happened before ?

2-Are the watches currently in possession of your courier or the customs ?

3-What do you mean by "strict" ? customs would either seize replicas or they won't. Strict customs doesn't usually means delay, it means seizure.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
As i understand it, "strict" may mean that they are checking most if not all packages. Normally they check packages randomly. But covid, protest both in Hong Kong and usa are causing things out of the ordinary. I too have been waiting for DHL to pick up my order but it sits with "shipment info received" status. We have to wait for customs to ease up on their package searches. Imo

Dave O

Known Member
27/3/20
NorCal
You need to be patient. Mine took 6 weeks to arrive during this Covid world we are currently living in. Most of the time it was just sitting somewhere and no updates.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
1-Has this happened before ?

2-Are the watches currently in possession of your courier or the customs ?

3-What do you mean by "strict" ? customs would either seize replicas or they won't. Strict customs doesn't usually means delay, it means seizure.

1. Yes it happens from time to time, there are periodical inspections at the customs.

2. Courier

3. I think you miscomprehended "strict" here, the customs is more strict than before because of the virus situation, they are also looking for items that may contain viruses (like liquids) and unqualified medical equipments being shipped.